CHAPTER 33

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😘😘😘

Silent Readers do vote friends!!

Happy Reading!! 😍

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's get into the story...

"Abhi!! Abhi finally you came!! Do you know what that Pragya did??? How can she do in Our Home Abhi.. How can she be this Much cheap?? Being your wife she don't know How to behave herself..She is such a... " Before she could complete she felt her Cheeks are burning in pain... Abhi Slaps her Hard...

"SHUT UP!!!! NOT A WORD AGAINST MY WIFE!!! THEN I WILL FORGET WHERE IM STANDING!!" He roars at Maya.. Everyone is shocked to hear this...

He moves towards Neil furiously... Neil furiously looks at Abhi...

"How can You do this Mr Neil Mehra!!??" Abhi asked furiously in anger ..

Neil glared at Him...

"I'm asking you Mr Mehra.. How dare you to throw my Wife Out of this House that too Tagging her as Thief!" Abhi asked Him furiously...

Everyone stood their Silently don't know what to Answer to Abhi's Questions...

"I never thought My Family will do this to My wife! I always thought My family will accept us One day but I never thought you people will stoop too low tagging My wife as thief!" Abhi shouts at them..

"Even we didn't thought your Wife will steal Your Mother's Jewels!" Neil Shouts At Abhi...

"NOT A WORD AGAINST MY WIFE MR MEHRA.. THEN I WILL FORGET THAT YOURE MY FATHER!" Abhi roars at him Furiously...

"ABHI!!! STOP IT NOT A WORD AGAINST YOUR PAPA.. DID YOU FORGET WHOM YOU'RE TALKING TO!!" Ragini shouts at Abhi...

"Yes I forget whom I'm talking to and Where I'm standing!!! When this Family Throws my Wife out.. How you except me to react MRS MEHRA!!" Asked Abhi furiously glared at Ragini.. She closed her Mouth in shock hearing this.. She cries silently...

"THEN WHAT SHALL WE DO WITH HER WHO STEAL RAGINI'S JEWELS?? I NEVER THOUGHT SHE'LL STEAL THAT TOO IN MY HOME!!!...AND I WONDER ITS YOUR PLAN OR HERS!!" Neil accused Abhi...

"I NEVER THOUGHT YOU'LL SAY THIS!!! ITS REALLY DISGUSTING TO STAND HERE!! HOW CAN YOU ACCUSE YOUR OWN SON AND HIS WIFE??" Abhi asked at Him heartbroken.. He really couldn't able to forget what are all happening around him...

Everyone stood silent....

"YOU KNOW HOW BEAUTIFULLY SHE PLANNED TO STEAL RAGINI'S GOLD WE NEVER CAME TO KNOW.. I MUST SAY YOU SHOULD HAVE ASKED HER TO STEAL TO SECURE YOUR FUTURE RIGHT MR ABHI!! ALREADY YOU ARE DOOMED DOWN IN YOUR CAREER!! AND BECAUSE OF YOUR FRAUD IN YOUR MUSIC ALBUM MY COMPANY AT STAKE" Neil shouts at him.. Abhi can't able to believe His own father asking all this..

"IS MONEY IS MORE IMPORTANT TO YOU THAN ME??" He asked Heartbroken...

"Ofcourse Money is Only Matters to Me than Anyone!!! Even you!!" He said...

"WHY??" Abhi asked heartbroken

"BECAUSE MONEY IS EVERYTHING...." Neil shouts...

"you know what Mr Abhi.. I hate you!!!"

"Why??"

"ITS BECAUSE OF YOUR TWO IMPORTANT DECISION IN YOUR LIFE WHICH I HATES MORE IN YOU!!! ONE IS YOUR MUSIC NEXT ONE IS YOUR MARRIAGE... MY OTHER TWO SONS ALWAYS LISTEN TO MY DECISIONS IN THEIR LIFE...YOU NEVER LISTENED TO MY DECISION OR YOU FOLLOWED....  BECAUSE OF YOUR MOTHER I STAYED ALL SILENT THESE DAYS!" Neil shouts at Abhi.. Abhi Realized.. Yes Always Neil never liked his idea to Becoming a Rockstar... But he never thought it will come to a point that his Own father hates him..