CHAPTER - 20 MY PILLAR SUPPORT

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented... 💞💞💞

Sorry for being late.. Struck with many assignments... One by one I'll update my stories....

Silent readers do vote guys if you like this story!!! 😘😘😘

Wowww we are in 20th chapter... It's all because of you friends.. Thank you for this.... 😍😍😍😍😍

Happy Reading!!! 😃😃😃

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Chapter 20

Let's get into the story....

Both Radha and Pragya went to wash their hands... Radha is in the hope that her hand will be much darker than pragya...

They both washed their hands and came to hall where everyone seated on the hall....

Abhi looks at Pragya ... Radha seems to be very happy...

She shows her hand it looks much darker than Bulbul and Alia...

Dadi: Wah Radha yours is darker... I'm sure you'll get a loving husband...

Radha blushes... And she hidingly looks at Abhi....

Bulbul: Pragya show your hand...

Pragya hesitates.... Seeing her hesitated Abhi came towards her... Abhi takes her both her hand.... Abhi opens her like a flower opening it's petal....

Abhi surprised to see her mehandhi looks darker than everyone .... Abhi gets happy.... Her hands looks so beautiful .....

Abhi happily raised her hand and show her beautiful hands to everyone... Everyone surprised to see her darker shade of mehandhi from anyone...

Alia: wow Pragya... Yours looks so darker than everyone.... Abhi look your wife loves you more than anything...

Hearing this both Abhi and Pragya blushed....

Ragini didn't say anything...

Maya and Radha fumes in jealous and anger...

Dadi: Pragya beti you are so lucky to get a loving wonderful husband.....

Neil (himself).. Whatever you say MA... I'm not going to accept them... She is Ram's daughter... Even in my dreams I won't accept them ....

Being pissed off seeing abhigya he went from there...

Radha can't able to tolerate other praising Pragya...

After sometimes Pragya walking on the corridor looking at her beautiful mehandhi... Her love for Abhi is increasing day by day....

She has been pulled inside one room.... She gets shocked first but after knowing its her husband she gets relaxed...