CHAPTER 45

Thank you so much dear friends who Read, Voted and Commented ❤

Sorry for being too late...I have been stuck up with the  studies and all...Now too I'm stuck up with studies as it a Final year Projects and seminars are lining up but got some time to spend here....So I thought to update it...I hope I'll be regular hereafter...One by one I'll update my stories soon...And two stories will be ending as I have already mentioned before...

Let's get into the Story..

Day 3 in Kodaikanal...

Abhi and Pragya sleeping cuddling to each other...It is a Cool climate outside and it starts to drizzle...After the Yesterday's fight they patch up late night and they drifted to sleep...

Pragya is laying on top of Abhi's chest comfortably...Abhi is Hugging her tightly... Pragya opens Her eyes seeing her husband who is sleeping peacefully...

She thinks about their fight...She chuckled thinking how Possesive Her husband is....She loves His possessiveness for her....

She traced his calm face...She gets off from him and she lays beside him as she starts to admire him.... she traced his cheeks slowly her fingers moving down on his beard...

And it reached His neck...Abhi almost woke up from his sleep...He stayed still to see His Wife's naughtiness...soon her fingers moves futher down opening his first button on his shirt ...He just had his one button on and now she removed that too enjoying his full view...

She leans to him as she placed a deep sensual kiss on His chest....

Abhi jerks when He felt Her cold lips on His Bare Chest..Pragya leans up as she looks at Abhi.. Her eyes locks with Abhis eyes ...Pragya looks down feeling Abhi's Intense gaze..

Abhi Holds Pragyas chin made her look at Him..She blushed as she hugs Abhi Tightly..Abhi rolls as he came on Top of Her....He leans down about to place his Lips on Her Lips but Pragya placed Her hand on His Lips blocking the Kiss..Abhi removed Pragya's Hand as he placed it above Her head by Holding it

"Isnt it going too much?" Pragya asks Blushing..Abhi smiles hearing..

"What to do madam My Jaanu is in romantic mood" Abhi says Hotly keeping His Head on Her Head..Pragya Breaks into shy smile..

Abhi again leans towards Pragyas Lips..

"Close your Eyes" Pragya Whispers to Abhis Lips..He closed as per Her words Without taking Much time Pragya Escaped from Abhis Grip as she runs out of the bed..

"This is Cheating baby" Abhi tells looking at Her..Pragya shows her tongue Out as she Runs inside the Bathroom..Abhi smiles Happily seeing His wife..

Abhi lays back on the Bed as He thinks about their Honeymoon phase of their life....His Lips Broke into a soulful smile which is so Priceless..

'Youre so precious to me Jaanu.. Dont know what would've happen to me if I didn't find you in my life..I can fight with any hurdles when you are beside me' Abhi thinks about Pragya..

Suddenly He Hears Bathroom Door Opening Sound..He followed His Gaze.. His Eyes turns wide when He saw His Wife Standing inside the Bathroom all wet...She is Just in Her Towel..Nothing else His Mind gets corrupted..

Pragya gives a sexy wink to Abhi by crooking Her fingers at Him.. Naughty Abhi Runs inside the Bathroom closing the door..

After sometimes Abhi is getting ready as Pragya is changing Her dress inside the Wardrobe...They heard the Door Knocking sound

"You wait here..Ill see who is that" says Abhi as Pragya nods as she starts pinning Her saree... Abhi Closed the wardrobe door and he went to see who is at the door..