CHAPTER 44

Thank you so much Dear Friends who Read, Voted and Commented

Let's Get into the Story...

Abhi closed the door with bang as he went out in Anger...Pragya jerks with the sound...

"What the hell he is thinking in his mind?? I Know he is possessive but now he is Over Reacting for a Simple Issue" Pragya says to herself...

"He will come back soon once he calms down" She said...

With Abhi...

He sits in the Hotel Garden... He's really in a Bad mood...He hates Her so called Friend Rahil..

"Damn How can she say I'm over reacting?? It's all because of that Monkey!! How blissful our Honeymoon trip is!! He Spoiled everything...I'm not gonna Leave him Today" Abhi says Gritting His teeth...He sits back in the Garden bench...

"And Fuggi too...She can't understand me?? She knows in and out about Me but still she behaving like this...I'm not gonna talk to Her" Abhi said to Himself...He is in Anger...

It's been One hour Abhi went out from the Room...
She looks at Outside the window saw it gonna Rain soon...She Worried about Her Husband... Already the Climate is too cool and he went out without any sweaters ...She gets Worried about Her Husband...

She knows he is stubborn and Possessive on Her but she can't take any chance in His health...She went out locking the Door....

She went to Garden as she saw Her Husband sitting there watching the Kids playing in the Garden....She felt relaxed seeing Him....She walks towards Him as she sits beside Him ....But he doesn't Mind Her presence...She holds His hand which is too Chill...

"He is Freezing but what to do His Ego is Higher than His height" She murmurs but he hears it ...He glared at Her...

She looks at Him...He looks Away...

"Abhi come let's go" she said Pulling His Hand but he didn't mind Her presence...

"Abhi Pls come lets go inside its Freezing out" She pulls him...

"I don't need to Come...Ok.. You go wherever you want!!" He tells looking at Her...She glared at Him...

"I'm telling na...Come let's go inside.. Don't be Fussy!" She shouts at Him...He rolls His Eyes....

"What Madam is doing here...I'm an overreacting man right...Why can't you leave me alone here and you'll get peace na" He tells Her taking His hand back from Her Hold...She again Holds it glaring at him...

"Oh Hello Mr!! I'm here for My Jaan...I'm not talking to you okk" She tells Hiding Her Smile...He seemed not affected by Her words...She pouts...

"You're Coming or not!!" She asked Him finally...

"I'm not!!" He said...

"But I'm not going without you" She tells Hugging His arms...He pushed Her...

"This is Rude Abhi... Don't behave like this...I have said that he is Just my friend and Why are you Behaving like this and Spoiling our Special Day" she asks Him...He looks at Her...

Seeing Him staying silent She Placed Her head on his shoulder...

"I don't want him to Hug you...I don't like it and Don't he dare to call you Pragz!" Abhi said Gritting His teeth.... Pragya realised he's still in anger... Slowly it's started to drizzle....

She looks at Her Stubborn Husband...She just holds His hand as she pulls him with Her...He too didn't protest Her...Soon They reached their room...