CHAPTER 7

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented.....

Silent readers do vote if you like this story.....

Happy Holi guys.....

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

It is the start of our life........

Let's get into the story.....

At Night 7pm....

Ragini, Purab, bulbul and Alia is waiting in the hall tensingly for vin and Neil's arrival.... They know 100% night show is waiting for everyone....

With ragini her trust with abhi is brokes into pieces..... Even purab, bulbul and Alia is so much is angry on their chotu.... They didn't except this from their chotu.....

The car sound heared.... Everyone gulping inside hardly don't know what will happen next.......

The door bell rings..... Bulbul went to open the door with fear.....

Neil and Vin came inside and surprised to see everyone in hall only left one is abhi.....

Neil: what special today???.... Everyone in the hall???....

Saying this he sat on the couch.....
Getting no reply from anyone....

Neil: what happens ragini???.... Why everyone is silent???....

Everyone gulps hard....

Ragini: suniye Woh.... (she stammered)....

Neil: yes tell ragini....

Ragini: suniye abhi... Abhi...

Neil: what abhi???....

Ragini: abhi.... (before she could complete they heared abhi's voice from upstairs).....

Everyone saw abhigya in the stairs..... Neil is shocked to see Ram's daughter in his house.... Both abhigya came down.....

Everyone gulps hard knowing what will be coming next.....

Neil: abhi what is she doing here???... (with a stern voice)....

Abhi: papa.... We got married (he said in a single go)....

Neil: what did you say???... I think I have heared it wrongly ....

Abhi: papa we got married....

Neil stood numb there..... He didn't say anything.... He just rooted in his place.....

Abhi: papa I now it's a shock for you.... But we love each other papa.... We can't able to live without each other.... We don't know about each other father's..... Please accept us papa.... (he say with tears in his eyes).....

Neil: my son abhi died for me.... (says with so much heart broken)..... Just leave from my house.... Just leave!!!!!! ...

Abhigya felt heart broken.....

Dadi: they wont go anywhere Neil.... It's my decision...

Neil: maa please you don't take his side.... I dont want him to stand in my house for a moment.....

Dadi: I know Neil you hate Ram..... But what these two did.... It's not their fault..... You cant send them out.....

Neil: maa please....

Dadi: I don't want to hear no from you Neil!!!!!.... (she shouts)....

Neil: teeke maa.... They can live in this house.... But they should never dare to show their faces to me ever..... And one more thing..... I'm just a father of two sons......