CHAPTER 30

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented...

Silent Readers do vote friends!!!

Happy Reading!!!

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

Let's Get Into the story...

Next Day...

A beautiful Bright sun peeped inside Abhigya's Room... Pragya woke Up from her Sleep and she has been Caged in Her Husband's Strong Arms... She Looks at His Peaceful Face... Finally his Face Looks some what Peace...

She knows He will be still in Turmoil ...Because he Loves his Music More than Anything... She Prayed to God to Give all the strength to Her Husband... She Carress his hair and she Promised that she'll be with him Forever like a Supportive System...

She Pecked his Forehead and she Carefully Moves out From his arms without Walking him up.. She let him sleep Some more time.. She Quickly Moves to Freshup... After Few Minutes she Came Back freshen Up.. She Came Out From the Wardrobe without Wearing her Saree Properly.. She Stood before the dressing mirrors and she Takes her Mobile and Looks For the Video how to Draping the Saree...

"Oh God what He has done to me!!! I can't even Do a Simple Things without him...Not Even How To drape a Saree!" She fumes at Herself... She can't able to Drape a Saree even After watching the Video for Many times...

Abhi is already woke up and he Rests his Head on the Bed Rest and he is Enjoying the Show Before him... He can't able to Control his laughter....

Pragya Caught him looking at her Changing and she very well Noticed his Laughter.... She Glared at him... She Immediately surrounds the Saree Around her to hide From him

Poor Girl! He felt..

"why are you seeing me like this dumbo!! Turn that Side!" she Frowns at him ....

"I won't!" He smirks at her still Checking her From top to bottom...

Pragya Blushed... She done with that Damn! Saree.. She sits beside Abhi and we're He pulls her Towards him and she falls Right on his Chest and he Rolls her and comes top of her... She Blushed...

Abhi carress her Cheeks...

"By the way what are you doing there??" he Asks her about Draping the Saree...

"Woh!!" She Blushed...

"Woh!!"

"I Mean.. I tried to Drape a Saree but I couldn't!" she Pouted Cutely were he kissed her Pout...

"When you're Husband is here!! You can ask for it Jaanu.. I'm all yours.. I love to drape a Saree to you!" he said Nuzzling her Nose...

She traces his cheek by her Finger... He Grips on her Waist...

"How are you now!?" she asked him softly...

"I'm ok Jaanu!!! When you are with me I need not to Worry about anything!" He tells at her...

She smiles at him... She surrounds her arms around him and pulls him close to him...

"Your Jaanu will always be with you!" she Kissed his Forehead...

They both looks deeply in each other eyes... She Further pulls him closer to her ... She about to Take his Lips with her were Abhi Closed her Lips teasing her.. He loves to Tease her...

"What??" She asked Frowning at him...

"I didn't brushed yet!" He whispered to her...