CHAPTER 35

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented... ✨😘😍

Silent Readers do vote ✨

Happy Reading!!!

Let's get into the story...

"Err!! We should have knocked the door!" Says a Girl around the age of Pragya..she shyly looks down as she saw Abhi and Pragya Kissing each other...

"Yeah! They are busy it seems" Another voice came from the boy who is Abhi's age standing beside The girl looking at everywhere.. Because he too seen Abhi and Pragya kissing each other..

Both Abhi and Pragya gets embarrassed.......Sam continue to bark at them...

"Sam!! Stop barking!" Abhi said briskly...

He stopped his Bark and Abhi and Pragya moves towards the New Couple at their Door steps...

"Sorry Guys we should have Knocked The door.. We never know that you're so busy!" Girl said shyly looking down...

"Its Okk!" Pragya said in a Embarrassed...

"Actually we are your new Neighbors so we thought to Introduce ourselves with you!" said a Boy...

Abhi and Pragya smiles at them... The boy forwards his hand to Abhi...

"I'm Rithik... I'm a Orthopedic surgeon!" Rithik said smiling at them.. Abhi shakes his Hand with him...

"I'm Abhisek!" Abhi said curtly...

"Abhi the Rockstar!! We are your Fans!!" a girl said squealing...

Abhi and Pragya smiles at her...

"By the way My Name is Shivani.. I'm an Gynecologist!" she said hugging Pragya.. Pragya smiles at her...

"I'm Pragya!!"

"The Great Abhi the Rockstar's wife Pragya!! The great Fashion designer!" Shivani said dramatically... Abhi and Pragya couldn't help but laugh at her gesture..

They really like her Cuteness...

"It's really nice of you guys!" Abhi said...

"Even we too Bhai!" Shivani said... Abhi looks at her...

"If you don't mind shall I call you bhai?" Shivani asked him.. Pragya smiles at her.. Abhi happily nods his head...

"Then Pragya will be My Choti!" Rithik said.. Pragya happily nods...

"BTW Pragya if you become pregnant na ...I'll treat you OK!" said Shivani jumping like a Little kiddo..

Abhi and Pragya looks at them in embarrassment... Rithik pulls Shivani close to him...

"Will you close your Stupid Mouth for a Second!" Rithik whispers to Shivani... She pouts at him and she stays silent...

"I'm sorry on behalf of her.. She is such a Talkative!" Rithik said.. We're Abhi and Pragya smiles at them...

"Even I love Talkative friends!!" Pragya said.. Shivani smiles at her and she moves towards her and she hugs her tightly....

Abhi and Rithik smiles at Them..

"RockStar!!" Shivani calls Abhi.. Abhi looks at her...

"Your Wife is such a Sweetheart!" Saying this she pinched Pragya's cheeks lightly...