CHAPTER 5

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented..... 😊😊

Silent readers do vote if you need fast updates.... 🤗🤗

I'm so happy to see the last chapter's respond... It is more than I expected.... Keep supporting guys..... 😘😘

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's get into the story.....

Ram reduced his pace towards the groom who pragya got married....

He removes the veil.... Everyone is shocked to see Abhi The Rockstar as the groom for pragya.... With pragya she herself don't know whether she is dreaming or something.... She sense that she is not dreaming....

Then her soul felt so happy that she got marry to her love of life 😍....

Abhi stared at pragya and smiles....

Just then Ram's anger reached its peak that his daughter got married to his enemies son....

Ram holds abhi's collar.... .. Pragya shocked.... Abhi stood silent....

Ram: Why the hell you do this to us.... Did we do any bad for you.... Why???... Why???... You did this..... Do you know who I am????..... I'm Ram Arora... One and only enemy of your father Neil mehra..... Why you married my daughter???.... Oh yes... I think this is the cheapest plan of your father to make us suffer..... But I'm not going to let this happen..... Pragya throw that mangalsutra in his face....

Pragya shocked... She holds her mangalsutra tightly....

Pragya: papa how can I remove this..... I got married papa... This is more important to me....

Ram shocked to hear this...

Ram: pragya do what I say... Is this mangalsutra is more important for you than us....

Pragya nods her head negatively.... She stood silently....

Ram's anger reached its peak.... He went towards pragya and about to hold pragya's mangalsutra...... One hand stops it.... It was abhi....

Abhi: uncle please don't do this.... You can't do this....

Ram: why are you stopping me.... My daughter won't accept you.... She'll be with me.... She knows you are Neil's son.... She won't accept this marriage.... Am I right beta???... (asked looking towards pragya)....

Pragya don't know what to say.... She fears.... She stood beside abhi and holds his hands....

Ram surprised by her actions....

Ram: what are you doing pragya???.... You know about him right???... Then what...

Priya: pragya stop your pagal pan and throw that mangalsutra in his face....

Pragya: papa maa... I can't do that because I got married to him and.... (she paused)....

Ram: and... (he asked sternly)...

Pragya: we both love each other for three years....

Ram and Priya shocked to hear this....

Ram: what!!!!... (asked in disbelief)...

Pragya: yes papa we both love each other....

Ram came towards pragya and holds her arms....

Ram: what you love him???... That too three years.... So you are loving him and too after knowing about the truth right???.... (pragya nods negatively).....

Pragya: papa we don't know the truth papa.... (she cries)...

Ram: stop lieing pragya.... You back stabbed me....