CHAPTER 37

Thank you so much dear friends who Read, Voted and Commented ❤️❤️

Let's get into the story..

"Abhi" Whispered Ragini Seeing Abhi in Groceries Section...She Couldn't able to Control her tears....She is Terribly Missing his son....Soon her face become furious to see Pragya with Abhi...

Maya fumes seeing Abhi and Pragya together...She curses herself... Because of her stupid plan Now Abhi went far away from her...But she determined that Somehow she will Abhi Pragya soon...

Ragini walks towards them and stood before them....Abhi and Pragya shocked to see them...

"Abhi!!!" Ragini Whispered....

Abhi stood silent....He didn't answered anything....

He doesn't need anyone from his Family to break their peace .. he never gonna forgive them for the way they behaved with His Wife....And They not Even cared about their son....His father cared only About Money..So he have nothing to do with them...Abhi holds Pragya's hand and he starts to walk pushing the trolley before....

"Jaan!" Pragya whispered to him to stop... He glared at Her...

"You don't say Anything...We are going from here okk!" Abhi tells Pragya holding her hand walking before them...

"But Abhi your Mom!" She again whispered to him...

"Shut up Pragya!! I don't need to talk with them.. Seriously you forgot how they treated you??!" He asked her sternly.... Abhi's Mom stood before Them stopping them From Going...

"Abhi please don't go!!! I know you don't Even want to talk with me!...But you know how much I Miss you... You're my pyaaru bacha na!" Ragini tells emotionally wiping her tears....Abhi looks at her with least interest...

"Ohh Really?? If you love me so much..You would've loved My wife whom I love the most...But you and your family with the way you treated my wife I Will Not forgive you guys ever!" Abhi tells furiously.... Ragini felt bad hearing it....

"Shh!! Abhi don't talk like this!" Pragya tries to convince Him....

"I can Never accept her... Because of her you went far away from me!" Ragini furiously accused Pragya...But Pragya stayed Silent....She doesn't Want to create any scene in the shop...

"Enough!!! Mrs Mehra don't forget that you're about my wife!" Abhi Replied back....

"You well trapped my son and now you turning him against me ....Never seen a girl like you!" Ragini Accused Pragya badly...

Pragya felt bad...Maya smiles hearing it...

"Enough Mrs Mehra!!! Not a word against my wife!" Abhi tells them furiously...

"Its really unbelievable Abhi...How much ever you changed...You used to love your Mom..But Now you're accusing me!" Ragini asked him...

"Even I never thought you will accuse my Wife...Look Mrs Mehra You have no Rights to talk about my wife!" He tells her furiously.... Whenever Anyone Raised Their voice against his wife he will lose his control...

Ragini kinda shocked to see this side of Her son...He never Raised his voice against Her..But today he Raised his voice against her...

"Abhi!" Ragini about to start...

"Please!! Let us live peacefully... Enough of this..Please Leave From here...I don't want to see all your faces!" Abhi said in anger....Ragini felt heart broken...She angrily looks at Pragya....