Prologue - Introduction

Hi guys.... This subagokul with another New story.... Hope you guys will give your support like other stories.....

Let's get into the story.....

A rocking concert is shown..... Where we can see all the people who chanting one name that is abhi.... Abhi.... Abhi..... It's our abhi guys..... He is releasing his new album with the name "MY LOVE"......The songs are truly based on pure love..... Abhi makes his fan mad by his song......

Abhi: Thank you so much guys for your support

Abhi: Thank you so much guys for your support.... Hope you guys like my new song....

Saying this abhi went inside his caravan......

Inside the caravan.....

Abhi's mobile rings showing the caller ID jaanu..... By seeing the name abhi's face lightens.....

He picks up the call.... Before his jaanu begin to speak abhi starts to kiss through phone.....

Jaanu: jaan please stop.... I'm in my work place.... Somebody will think bad of me.... (with blush)

Abhi: too bad jaanu.... You didn't even come to see my concert.... And now you are stopping me from kissing you.....

Jaanu: I'm sorry jaan.... As you know I have important work.... And congratulations for ur new album.... I loved it.... It feels that you have sings for me....

Abhi: is there any doubt in that???..... This album is for you only.....

Jaanu: love you jaan.... Lots of kisses once I see you.....

Abhi: love you too meri sharmili (shy queen)....

Abhi cuts the call.... He hears the door knocks....

Abhi: come in purab bhai....

Purab: congrats yaar....

Abhi hugs his bhai....

Purab: come abhi press is waiting for you outside....

At outside......

Abhi sited before press.... They asked to question him about his next concert and album.... Abhi readily answered.....

Reporter: sir there is rumors that you are dating model meetu.... Is it true???....

Abhi gets anger to hear a false rumors with someone else other than his jaanu.....

Abhi gets up from his seat.... He can't control himself when someone cooking up stories rather than his jaanu....

Abhi: excuse me!!!... I'm not dating any meetu or neetu... If I'm in relationship I'll surely let you know guys OK.... ( he said furiously).... (even he wants to reveal his relationship with his jaanu but it's not the right time because his family will be surely watching this relay)....

Saying this abhi went from there.... Purab follows him he very well knowns that his chotu will be in anger.....

Abhi takes his car....