CHAPTER 27"WORLD SHOOKS"

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😍😍😍

Happy Reading!!!😀

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Let's Get into the Story..

Life is not a fairy tale always.... Fate will play a Different role which can push someone from Up to Down or pull back Down to up... This is gonna happen In OUR ABHIGYA'S LIFE... Let's see how Our AbhiGya gonna survive it's back with their love or They gonna lose back in this battle...

One Day...

Abhi hurriedly enters inside their room and saw his Wife playing with Sam... Sometimes he gets jealous on Sam because Pragya spending much Time with Sam... But he is happy that Sam is being their stress buster....

He don't know how he gonna tell this News to Pragya... He is damn sure that Pragya won't agree for this..

But anyhow he wants to Convince her for this he don't have any other options...

Abhi closed the Door behind.. Seeing Abhi there Sam jumps from Pragya's lap and he runs Towards Abhi and starts to surround Abhi's leg...

Abhi carres his Head and Sam went to balcony ....Both AbhiGya arranged a Dog Home for Sam in Balcony... Abhi closed the Balcony Door...

Abhi sits beside Pragya... Pragya keeps her head on his chest and surrounds her arms around his neck....

"Baby what happen??" asks Abhi

"Nothing... Baby..My heart and Mind saying that something gonna happen!" tells Pragya sadly...

"Nothing wrong will happen baby... Moreover I'm gonna perform the concert na" Tells Abhi...

Pragya smiles at him ....Again she hugs him.... Abhi knows pragya missing her parents even he too but Destiny playing it's Tough games with them that is what... But they know they wants to overcome with this...

"Baby I wanna tell you something important!"

"Yes tell me Abhi" tells Pragya.. She starts to play with his shirt buttons...

Abhu pulls her closely towards him...

"Baby I'm gonna perform concert na... It's highly confidential ....So many of the singers from all over the world gonna participate in that event so they are Not allowing Public to watch this event directly... And also just now they have announced that from this event only they gonna select best 10 singers.....And those 10singers will be performing a concert in next year on a big event" tells Abhi...

"OMG such a big event Abhi.. I'm damn sure you'll be selected in that top 10 too... My Rockstar is the only Rockstar in all over the world" squeals Pragya...