CHAPTER 1

Thank you so much dear friends who voted, readed and commented......

Thanks for your constant support guys.... Keep supporting!!!!!.....

Silent readers do vote guys.....

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's get into the story......

A Bright Monday morning..... A big mansion is shown which showing the name plate as "Arora Mansion"....

If we peep in we can see Ram arora sitting in the hall and reading the newspaper 📰..... We can see his wife Priya arora coming to him with coffee mug in her hand....

Ram arora just crushed the newspaper and teared into pieces.... Priya shocked by his sudden act....

Priya: suniye... What happens???... Why you crushed the poor newspaper....

Ram: because there is a article about that Neil mehra and his family.....

Priya nods her head negatively.....

Ram: moreover I just hate to see his face and his son's face.... (he tells in anger)....

Priya: suniye just leave that topic and drink this coffee....

While we can see pragya coming down for stairs.....

Pragya: good morning dad mom.... Why my dad looks so angry in morning???.....

Priya: you itself ask to your dad.... I'll make breakfast for you guys....

Priya went inside....

Ram: Neil mehra's article in today's newspaper.... moreover his son Ab.... (before he could complete )....

Pragya: leave it papa... I don't want to hear his name nor his son's name..... I just hate them while my papa hate them.....

Later pragya and Ram went to have breakfast.... While eating breakfast pragya's mobile phone vibrated..... Showing caller ID as Jaan (abhi)....

She just gets anger seeing the name.... She just cutted the call..... Again it rings she cutted again..... Later she completes her breakfast....

Pragya: papa maa... I'll be late today because I want to work on the new designs....

Ram: OK dear... Take care bye....

She bid from there..... She took her car and went to her 'star designs'.....

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Another side.....

Mehra mansion is shown.....

Neil, Abhi, purab and vin seated in dinning table.... Alia, Bulbul, Ragini serving them....

Vin: papa I'm so happy today... Because of your success in the business we achieved a first place in all over India...

Purab: yes papa.... And moreover that Ram (before he could complete)....

Neil: no purab we should not talk about our enemy now we want to celebrate it....

Abhi continuously calling his jaanu... She is not responding.....

Abhi (himself)... Uff yaar she must be angry on me.... Because of that producer I can't able to attend date with her.... Dam she is not picking up my calls..... Moreover this Ram arora and his daughter drama...I'm not even interested in them.... I should move from this place as soon as possible....