Chapter 12

TW: mentions of sexual assault

~~~~~~~~~

We stayed in bed for a couple hours enjoying each other's company and talked about anything and everything we could think off. I had to let go of his ass cheek a while ago because it wasn't doing either of our erections any good. Eventually I had to tell him to let go of mine too which he, quite reluctantly, obliged with.

I was grateful for Finn's constant chatter as it helped me keep my mind off that Cero member who had ended up on Navarre land and been killed. I could feel worries about the future, and what Luca and Zagen might do, start to fester but my mate's presence was comforting for the time being.

We had switched positions and now I laid with my head on Finn's strong biceps as he kept his hand around my shoulder, rubbing circles with his finger. I used my right hand to trace the outline of his pecs and abs as he talked.

"-I remember that was probably my first ever bi-panic, I literally couldn't decide which actor I was more into and I was like wait why am I even into this guy right now..." Finn rambled on as the realisation of what he said finally settled in.

"Wait, you're bi?" I questioned.

"Yeah, I am... I mean obviously I haven't been with a girl or anything and I don't think I'll ever be questioning who I find attractive again, because no one will compare to you, but yeah, I'm bi. I'm pretty certain of it now. Is...that doesn't bother you, does it?" he said with insecurity.

"No of course not! I just didn't know. I shouldn't have just assumed you were gay because you're mated to me," I explained. It really didn't bother me what he was into, as if I would ever let anyone else have him anyway.

"I think one of the things I find so attractive about you is the fact that you have a kind of femininity to some of your features. I hope that's not offensive. I think you're beautiful. You're so perfect," he stated. Goddess this man was doing crazy things to me.

"I'm not gonna be offended at being called feminine baby. I take it as a compliment. Femininity is awesome!" I said as I climbed on top of him to rest my head on my crossed arms which now resided on his chest. Finn's own arms snaked around my waist holding me tight against him. I gave him a peck and continued talking. "I think one of the things I find so attractive about you is your masculinity, but you don't let it make you toxic. You're kind and sweet and I adore that." He blushed. Goddess I loved making him blush. I wasn't kidding when I made a vow to compliment him every chance I got.

"I...I haven't always been this way you know."

"I know," I whispered. "But your past is your past. Look at the man you became! He's a pleasure to be mated to." He smiled briefly before giving me a long slow kiss.

"You know, I'm starting to think maybe I had to wait so long for you because I had to grow as a person and somewhat sort my shit out. I don't think you would have liked the old me. I definitely didn't like the old me. Sometimes I don't even like me now..." he trailed off.

"Finn, the you now, the present, current you, he is wonderful. When you have your moments of doubt, I'll just have to like you enough for the both of us until you realise how great you are," I stated. I was not going to let him think poorly off himself.

"Thanks love," he said as he squeezed me gently. "It means a lot hearing that from my mate." I nodded my head.

"Anyway, if we had met when your mate sense activated, I would have been like fourteen and that would have been a bit problematic."