Chapter 45 (18+)

I took off all my clothes like Finn ordered, including my underwear. Now all I had on was the skirt, my shoes, and my socks. My body was on show for him to see, the scar from the blade that had cut me so long ago, when I first met Finn, was visible right above the skirt's waistline and he gently rubbed his fingers over it. His movements were slow and calculated, alerting me to the fact that he was trying to show some restraint and it turned me on. My cock sprang to attention and pushed forward some of the pleats in my skirt while I kept my hands behind my back in submission.

Finn trailed his fingers across my body, stopping at my nipples and catching one between his fingers where he pinched and pulled making a moan leave my parted lips.

"You want this, yes?" Finn questioned.

"Yes. You can do what you like to me, you don't need to ask permission. I want you to order me around, I'll do anything!" I said hungry for Finn's fingers all over me. He growled in response and the last of his restraint snapped and his lips were on mine as he explored every inch of my skin that he could reach with his hands.

His tongue entered my mouth and I left my mouth open for him to suck and nibble at my tongue. Finn made me so sex crazed and horny that I didn't care how odd this might have looked to outsiders. My man wanted me, and he could have me in any way he wished, there was no shame in it. There was no shame in sex and what you wanted from it when you and your partner were both comfortable with each other and felt safe and secure and loved.

I felt Finn's hands lift up my skirt as he pushed his bulge against mine and softly started grinding against me. His finger went up and down my crack, which was something I noticed he did a lot and I loved it. I wanted his fingers inside me though and knowing how our date was most likely to go, I made sure to give myself a thorough clean before we left. He might have done too, not knowing yet who would top or if we both would.

Suddenly he removed his lips from mine and moved his hands away from my ass and it made me whine. He soon brought his hand in front of my mouth and I looked at him questioning what he wanted.

"Spit and lick," he commanded, and I soon followed through with his instruction as he put his index finger in my mouth, and I began to bob my head up and down on it. I looked up at him in the eyes as I did so and he stared back at me with barely a blink, his eyes so dark and full of desire.

Then, he took his finger out of my mouth and brought it back to my hole which he prodded at before pushing inside as my pathway opened up for him. We didn't have any lube on us right now, so clearly he was using my spit to help loosen me up. I instantly moaned and was thankful no one else had come in the bathroom to hear me. His finger started moving in and out of my ass slowly and Finn began sucking at my neck where I was sure he would leave more hickies. His mouth was high up my neck as well so I knew that even with my jumper on, I wouldn't be able to hide them, not that I wanted to hide them anyway.

Finn pulled his finger out of me after a while and then brought it back to my mouth along with his middle finger as well this time. I sucked at them again making sure to cover it in as much of my spit as I could manage before he pulled out of my mouth and entered my ass again. This time, with the two of his fingers, he started scissoring me open as I tried to hide my millions of moans into his chest as I fought against being too loud. Finn was still grinding his cock against my own and I was overcome with so much pleasure, especially at the fact that I was only in a skirt, and that we were in public, and I was being used without a care for who might come in and possibly find us here in this position.

Then, Finn pulled his fingers out of me again and brought them back to my mouth. This time he made me suck on his ring finger as well, so my mouth was being pushed open by all three fingers as he tried to reach as far back in my throat with them as he could. I gagged and he pulled his fingers out before pushing them back in when I had caught my breath. I covered him in my saliva and some drool was spilling down the side of my face which he leant down to lick away with his tongue. Maybe that should have been gross to me, but it made my legs tremble in delight.