Chapter 17 (18+)

Explicit sexual content, read at your own risk.

~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, so maybe I'm hard," I replied, clearly not being able to hide it now. "But I'll take care of it, don't worry."

"What are you gonna do, go to the bathroom and jack off and leave me here to listen to your moans?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Or you know, like a cold shower."

"I could help though...couldn't I?" Goddess I would love him to, but I had to make sure he didn't feel pressured into anything.

"Only if you want to," I whispered not being able to take my eyes off him.

"I would love to." And with that he started palming my member as my back was pushed again the wall.

His lips attacked my neck until I felt the familiar sting of teeth sinking in gently and a sucking motion which would no doubt be used to replace the hickies he gave me last time, which had disappeared long ago now.

His other hand came to my behind as he grabbed my ass cheek and started squeezing it to the same rhythm he used on my member, which was driving me insane because I wanted him to touch me properly, bare skin on skin, not over such restricting material. I didn't know how to ask him to do that though, because I didn't want to push him, but as though he had read my mind, his hand was suddenly rimming the waistline of my joggers.

"Can I?" he asked, and I very eagerly nodded, not being able to form words at the moment.

As his hand went into my underwear, his lips were on my own moving to a slow and passionate rhythm. I felt his fingers explore around the edges of my member teasing me with his touch. His finger trailed down my length slowly before reaching the end where he circled my tip with his index finger. His finger then trailed up my length on the other side and he continued to do this until I was a moaning mess.

Suddenly, his strong fist wrapped around my cock, giving it a squeeze before he started moving his hand up and down in a painfully slow motion. His other hand hastily made its own way inside my underwear until one of his fingers started running down the length of my crack not too dissimilar to the way he had done so when we showered together.

My mind was exploding in a kaleidoscope of ecstasy as my mate's fingers performed magic on my hot skin. My arms were wrapped tightly around his neck and in his hair, as his tongue made its way into my mouth, exploring every crevice while I pulled tightly at his black curls from the intensity of it all.

I managed to pull away for a gasp of air and used that as an opportunity to demand he go faster. I needed more friction. Finn obliged and gripped me impossibly tighter before his fist was suddenly going up and down my length in rapid motions. My body and mind could barely handle it, and with having desired this for so long, my seed was soon shooting out of me in short intense bursts as I moaned my mate's name over and over.

When he took his hand out of my boxers, I could see remnants of my cum on his hand and I watched as my gorgeous mate stared at it, and the wet patch, that was now on my joggers. His hand was still securely on my ass, no longer in the crack but back to cradling my cheek.

"I want to lick it, is that weird?" he breathed out. He was so innocent and cute.

"You can but only if you want to," I told him still breathing heavily from my release.

I watched as he brought his fingers to his swollen lips and took it inside his mouth as he licked and sucked my seed and soon swallowed. Goddess he was so hot. So. Fucking. Hot. But there was no way that I was going to let him get into a fight for me, and make me come, and not make him orgasm in return.