Chapter 39 (18+)

Sexual explicit content, read at own risk

~~~~~~~~~

When I awoke, I was still on the bed but I had the duvet wrapped tightly around me, so I felt very snug and warm. My whole body felt sore and bruised from the onslaught of pleasurable abuse that I had received and when I heard soft crying, I finally noticed Finn with his knees on the floor, resting his head on his arms on the bed. I went to run my fingers through his hair but when I tried to move my body protested so heavily that I groaned which caused Finn to look up at me.

"Weylyn!" he shouted when he realised, I was awake, but then he started crying even heavier than before. "Fuck, Weylyn, I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me, that was not how I wanted our first time to go. It was like I was in a trance and my wolf had so much control, I couldn't stop myself. I don't deserve to be forgiven for the way I've treated you."

"It was...so intense," I simply said. Then I healed most of my body, because, while I would usually love to feel what he did to me, this soreness and pain was too much. I didn't heal myself fully though, I liked how my hole ached, it turned me on knowing where the aching had come from.

"It was vile and cruel, and I feel awful. I don't know what I could ever do to make up for it," Finn said sadly. "I...I brought you some water and I made you a fruit bowl. It's a pathetic attempt at trying to make anything better but I thought you might be hungry."

"Go clean yourself," I said in replying, hardly processing anything he had said. As soon as I healed my body, my mark was searingly hot yet again. I could think of nothing else but burying my cock deep into Finn's ass. Our new bond was clearly not complete yet, perhaps it could tell that we both liked to top and bottom and so we had to perform each role before our mating could complete fully.

Finn's eyes turned dark as soon as I told him what to do, and he simply nodded and left to go to the bathroom in a trance like manner that, any other day, may have been creepy to look at. But my mind held no thoughts of right and wrong or normal and abnormal. My mind had only one thought, and that was guiding Finn into my submission by any means necessary.

I sat up in bed, with my legs on the floor and waited patiently for my mate's return. I paid no attention to the fruit on the side table or the water, sustenance held no meaning. My purpose was subjugation and power and control.

"Stop," I said as Finn opened the bathroom door to return to me a while later. I had been sat on the bed in complete stillness, so still I may have learned the trick to becoming invisible. "Crawl."

Finn's fingers twitched and he titled his head slightly as he looked deep into my eyes. Then he slowly got down on all fours and came to me in a slow crawl, his ass in the air and his head down in complete submission of his better. He was mine and I was going to show him exactly that.

When he reached me I gave him another command. "Lick," I demanded and he knew exactly what he had to do. His mouth was suddenly around my cock which had gotten rock hard again as soon as I had healed my body. His tongue was lapping at my precum, but I wasted no time in pushing his head down on me so that he gagged and choked on my dick hitting the back of his throat. He had never taken me so deeply before and his cries went unnoticed by my eyes as I used him for what he was, simply a means of my pleasure.

He was painfully erect too. His tight muscles tensed and contracted, and his plump lips looked beautiful wrapping around my cock and bobbing up and down as I made him take my whole length inside his throat. I was maybe a little over six inches, not quite his eight, so he was able to fit my whole length down his tight airways now and there was spit dribbling down his mouth in long threads.