Chapter 40 (18+)

Sexual explicit content, read at own risk

~~~~~~~~~

I kissed him with everything that I had, trying to pour all my love and affection into it so he could tell how sorry I was that our first time hadn't quite gone as planned. I blamed myself even, as maybe if I hadn't been so adamant on taking things slow in the beginning, then maybe we wouldn't have had a feral mating. But at least that was over now. Now I would make love to my beautiful man. No commands or rules or dominating, just loving one another together. I think that was what we needed right now.

I pushed against Finn's chest so that he would lay back on the bed and I kissed his gorgeous lips all the while. Then I moved to his jaw and down to his throat and then to the crook of his neck where his mating mark laid. I placed tender kisses all over it and salivated at the sound of Finn's soft beautiful moans that made me want to hold him for an eternity and never let go. His hands were on my waist, keeping me in place, and unlike earlier, he used his thumbs to rub slow circles across my skin which left behind a trail of tingles that left me feeling all warm inside.

His hands were so soft and sweet as they roamed all over my body. They went up my back where he caressed my skin and then back down to my bum where he cupped my ass cheeks and squeezed gently, so different from the beast who had devoured me earlier on.

I kissed him on the lips again, one peck and then another and then one more and then slowly trailed kisses down his whole body. My lips went to the skin around his nipples, and I asked if I could put them in my mouth and bite and suck, and he gave me permission, at first with his head and then I asked for him to be verbal which resulted in him breathing out a confident 'yes'. So, I took his pink buds in between my lips and sucked on one as I pinched and pulled the other between my fingers. His delectable moans of sweet pleasure were what I truly wanted from him, not the savage procurement of his ass that I had been a part of earlier.

When I was satisfied with how hard I had made his nipples I moved my lips further down to his stomach where his giant cock laid flat against him. I grabbed his dick with my fist to lift it up and then continued kissing his skin, going down to his snail trail and then slowly kissing up the base of his cock to his very tip. I reach out with my spare hand and grabbed his and interlocked them together so he could know I was here for him, that I would stop if he wanted me to, that I loved him and wanted him close.

"Shall I see how far I can take you now?" I asked to which he gave me another verbal 'yes'. And with his consent, I opened my mouth and started sucking him off. I was slow as I slid down his throbbing member and took him into the back of my throat. He was still too big for me to fit all of him in my mouth, but this was definitely further than when I had first tried, but not quite as deep when Finn had ruthlessly fucked my face earlier.

Finn squeezed the hand that held mine and I squeezed back and I felt his emotions through our link: euphoria, excitement, anticipation. I decided to move off his cock now and asked if I could put my fingers in him. He said I could and then I asked him to pass me the bottle of lube which he obliged with. I had to let go of his hand but I made sure to show him how sad I was about it through our link, but he just chuckled and sat up quickly to give me a kiss before laying back down on the bed. Then I poured the lube on my fingers and started stretching him out again. I put one finger inside him, then two, and then eventually I managed to fit a third again. Finn was writhing underneath me in all his muscled glory and when I knew he was ready for me I pulled my fingers back out.

"You ready for me to fuck you now? I promise this time I'll go slow and gentle. I'm so sorry about earlier," I said with a frown.

"It's okay, that wasn't you. It was our wolf and you had no control, neither did I. I trust you. I'm ready," Finn replied. I searched his eyes to make sure he was absolutely certain about how he felt and he showed me through our link that he was, so then I began to position my member carefully at his hole.

I was between his legs and I grabbed his thighs to wrap them around me, making sure that his legs were nice and high up my back so that I could get him at an angle that would be comfortable for his ass to take my dick. Then, when I was happy with where his legs were, I moved my hands to grab onto his ass cheeks so I could spread them apart nicely and have a good grip on him.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Yes. I love you," he answered.

"I love you baby," I whispered and then pushed my way inside of him. He let out a groan as soon as his walls opened up for my cock and then wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me closer to him. I moaned as I felt him clench and unclench around my member and I stayed still, waiting for him to get used to the feeling so that I didn't fuck him so brutally like I did last time.

"Please move," he whimpered when he was ready for me to thrust.

I did as he asked and started moving my cock in and out of him at a slow pace as I buried my head into the crook of his neck and placed tender kisses on his skin and whispered compliments and encouragements as he got used to me pushing into him and started to enjoy it.

"Faster. Please," he begged. "Please fuck me faster, I want you to fuck me so good."

I started moving in and out of him at a much faster pace like he wanted, until I was slamming my cock against his hole and the slapping sound of skin against skin could be heard reverberating throughout the room as he lifted his hips up to meet each of my thrusts. My balls hit against him underneath his hole and Finn started to scratch at my back with his fingernails as I made love to him.

I started to go faster without thinking, and then he screamed that it hurt and asked me to stop. I stilled instantly inside of him, worried that I had only hurt him again and more than prepared to pull out of him as soon as he gave the word.

"Sorry, I just need a moment," Finn told me. I nodded my head and told him to take all the time he needs, not wanting to make him uncomfortable or do anything to him that he didn't want. I whispered a sorry against his ear and kissed all up and down his neck to comfort him. After he caught his breath for maybe a minute, he told me he was ready to go again. I repeatedly asked him if he was sure, and he repeatedly told me that he was. So, I started moving inside of him again.

This time I tried to go at a slower pace than I was going when he asked me to stop, but I wasn't anywhere near as slow as when I started. Soon I could feel the tell-tale sensation that I was about to cum and my thrusts became more frenzied and less controlled as my body awaited its release.

"Can I come inside, please baby?" I asked and he gave me another verbal yes which made me shoot my load into his ass for the second time today. I collapsed on top of him again and stayed still inside of him for a few moments as be played with my hair and then I pulled myself up into a sitting position between his legs which made my cock spring out of him. I grabbed his dick in my hand and asked if I could have him cum into my mouth as I desperately longed for the taste of his salty essence.

"Fuck yeah," he told me and then I had my lips wrapped around his delicious cock yet again. I grabbed his base with one hand and sucked and licked at his tip before I bobbed my head up and down. I looked up at him as I continued to devour his dick and saw his eyes roll into the back of his head as his hips thrust against me slightly and then his seed exploded into my mouth. I made sure to swallow every drop of it and then I climbed back up Finn's body and laid my head on his chest in contentment.

I heard him mumble something as he wrapped his arms around me but when I asked him what he said, all I heard was very soft snoring sound as sleep had overcome him.

~~~~~~~~~

They're so cute 🥺

Vote and comment pleaseee!

🤍💜🤍