Chapter 43

Finn had me up against the car door with his tongue down my throat and his arms around my hips where he held onto me possessively. My hands were on his face as I held him close, never wanting his lips to part from my own. About a week had passed and we finally managed to emerge out of our room and back into the outside world where every time I saw Finn's parents or his sister, I couldn't help but immediately fall into a deep immense blush out of embarrassment at the knowledge that they all knew exactly what Finn and I had been up to.

Today me and my mate were finally going on the date we had planned. We got permission from Alpha Brudus first though because everyone was still a little on edge about leaving the safety of the pack territory with everything that had happened. We all hoped, though, that with Luca's death, things could go back to normal and that we wouldn't have anymore problems. Finn was taking me into the city like I wanted, and we were going to do some shopping all day and come evening, we would go to a restaurant that Finn had been in charge of booking. He didn't tell me which one he was taking me too and I was more than excited to find out. I was really looking forward to having a proper date and who better to go on one with than my beautiful man. I couldn't wait to show him off and stake my claim on him to every soul that we saw.

We were just waiting on Alexis because she was also going on her date with Kenzy today and we agreed to drop her off as it was on the way. We were waiting outside by Finn's car, a Lexus that his parents had gifted him on his last birthday which I hadn't had the pleasure of him driving me in yet. Alexis had told us that she would be out soon so we went outside to wait, thinking she wouldn't take too long, but then half an hour passed and she still wasn't out and Finn had somehow managed to get in so many cute little kisses that I couldn't stop myself when I pulled him in for a proper one. We pulled apart eventually though when we heard a throat clearing.

"Nice to see you two finally outside again," Alex said with one eyebrow raised. "But I've lost my bet with Lexis. I thought you would come out of your room yesterday, and I was so sure of it too."

"You bet on us?" I questioned with a blush.

"Yeah. Of course I did," Alex said with a shrug. "You okay tho?" he asked sheepishly. "I errr I mean cos Lex told me about how you had a feral mating. I had to look it up in the books and uhh it didn't sound very pleasant, and I know Finn's a big guy, I've seen it a few times, you know after a shift."

I growled at him, at first, for telling me he had seen my mate's dick because that was only meant for my eyes. I really hated that we had to lose our clothes when we changed into our wolves, but I guess it made sense as of course they would rip as our body changed into a giant wolf. But, when I realised exactly what Alex was asking, I turned into the same hue as a ripe apple. I was deeply embarrassed that he was asking me this, but again, pack wolves were so much more open about sex.

"I'm fine thank you..." I replied and hid myself in Finn's chest to try and calm down my inflamed face as Finn chuckled at my embarrassment and ran his fingers through my hair.

"Hey, are you not gonna ask if I'm okay too?" Finn questioned of his friend in a friendly, fake-irritated manner.

"Why would I ask if you're okay? Weylyn is the one who has to take it," Alex replied. At that I turned my face around to look at Alex again and smirked as I watched realisation take over his features with his eyes going wide and a fresh flush erupting on his cheeks. "Unless... you do too..." I looked up in time to see my mate go slightly red out of embarrassment as well and kissed his throat, right at his Adam's apple which made him gulp and look down at me with longing again. I'm sure I looked up at him with the same expression on my face. "Anyway... I don't want to see you two going at it so I'm gonna leave now then. I just came over coz Alexis asked me to tell you that she will be another five minutes." We nodded and when he left, we went straight back to making out as we awaited our friend's arrival.