Chapter 42 (18+)

SOME explicit sexual content

~~~~~~~~~

We ended up stuck in our room fucking for days. We literally couldn't stop. Every time we touched each other we were instantly hot and needy and desperately wanted the other's cock. I wanted my hands all over my Finn and I wanted him inside of me in every way.

Right now, I was making my baby moan as I played with his cock with my hands while I sat on his face. He had told me how desperately he wanted to taste me but he was being more submissive than dominant so I decided the best way to go about things would be to sit on him and he was loving it. He was using his hands to spread apart my cheeks as he lapped away at my ass and I made sure to smother his cock in my spit.

I had never felt this horny in my life and I never wanted to stop, but I could feel our mark slowly starting to calm down as we managed to go longer and longer without having our hands on each other in some sort of sexual manner. I wasn't exactly complaining about the events over the last few days though. Finn tasted so sweet and if I could make my diet purely him then I would have in a heartbeat. I wonder if he knew just how crazy he drives me.

"You drive me crazy too, and if I could only eat you for the rest of my life, I'd die a happy man," Finn told me through our mind link while still happily tonguing away at my hole.

"Whoops, did I leave the link open?" I asked him through our minds as I continued to suck on Finn's delectable cock. My baby nodded against my ass which made him rub his nose up and down my crack before he stuck his tongue out again. I moaned at the feeling of how wet I was down there and pushed myself against his face even harder.

"Please can I come?" he asked politely. He was being such a good boy that of course I let him, he absolutely deserved it. His juices squirted all over his stomach and before moving my ass off his face, I licked away every drop of his essence off his gorgeous abs. Then, I turned around and collapsed on my side next to him and wrapped my arm around his a bit half-heartedly. I was exhausted.

But then, when I felt my eyes close, I felt Finn turn to his side and he was softly grinding his dick against mine. I moaned and became instantly awake and started returning every small thrust with one of my own until we were humping each other in a daze and shooting another load onto the bed. Goddess, we really couldn't stop.

Then there was a knock on the door and I groaned. Finn quickly got up and wiped away some cum that was still on his body and then put on some underwear in a very haphazard fashion. We knew exactly what would be on the other side of the door, and when Finn opened it, he grabbed something off the floor and returned back to me on the bed. It was a tray of food.

I was dreading having to see Finn's family again because I was deeply embarrassed. Being around Finn's mother was going to be especially difficult. When we disappeared into our room for so long, she began to get worried and she started leaving food for us outside our door. I mean, it must have been obvious what we were up to, I'm sure anyone who was a werewolf could have guessed. And then Finn had told his dad about our mating which helped us realise we had a feral one, so of course his dad told his mate. I had told Alexis as well, because she was texting me and Finn a lot when she hadn't seen us for ages, and I was worried she would show up and interrupt while I had more than eight inches of Finn up my ass. That would be some unfortunate timing.

"What did she bring us this time?" I asked trying not to let my face go to red. Finn sat down and brushed some of my hair away from my eyes and gave me a kiss. I kissed him back trying to deepen it, but he pulled away with a chuckle and showed me what was on the tray. We had a bunch of cheese and crackers and grapes; it was kind of fancy.