chapter_4

after three days
in india
the trio reached india, after getting out of airport they saw their bodyguards along with aryan ....aryan goes to vansh and kabir and hugged them ....

welcome vansh bhai , welcome kabir bhai ....i am so happy to see you guys here , i missed you alot .....

we missed you too replied duo

vansh : i have some work ,you go i will be there after completing my work .....

author's pov
by saying this vansh and angrey went for his work , followed by his bodyguards ....after completing his work ,they headed towards vr mansion ...vansh was driving while angrey has sitted beside vansh on passenger seat ......

meanwhile , here riddhima is talking to herself while coming out of her college ....
omg that devil raisinghania have definitely reached there , what will he do to me ,??? he will definitely eat me raw this time ....how would i save myself from his wrath ...after seeing my face his anger reaches  on the sky .....and that devil will kill me this time ...i have to think something to save myself from that monster .....

while thinking this she saw a small boy is  going towards the road where a car is coming with full speed .....and the car was about to hit the small boy , thats when riddhima saved that boy , but in all that the car hit her and she fell on the road and she got some minor injuries , the car didnt hit her hardly .....so she did not get any internal  injury ...

here vansh and angrey came out of the car , yes it was vansh's car which hitted riddhima as he saw that boy was coming towards his car , he applied breaks at that movement only , but due to car's high speed it had taken some time to stop  in which riddhima got hitted ......

he came angrily towards riddhima as she fell on the ground vansh was not able to see her face ,and started saying ....

i know you did all this intentionally ...you intentionally came infront of my car and got hurted so that   you can ask for money ...i know which type of girl you are .....bloddy gold digger...angrey bring my wallet ...angrey was about to go when ....

riddhima got up from the road and now she is facing vansh as riddhima is so innocent and naive so she became scared and she doesn't have any audiocity to talk against harsh word of this arrogant man ,

so she says while stammering sir , act....actually i...i.  didn't do all this for money i came infront of your car to save that small boy ...and i dont want any money of your's  .....she was saying all this in a scared tone , after seeing her at that time , anybody could say  ......she was  very scared .....

while vansh had not listened anything what she just said , because when she turned he got mesmerized by her beauty ...her beautiful eyes, her tiny nose , her rosy lips ...which was inviting  him to taste them  , he was lkng at her lips he wanted to taste her lips at that movement when he saw her ...her eyes holds innocence ...his chain of thought broke when he saw her hands and elbow were bleeding ....he said immidietly , you got hurt , come i will get you to the hospital ....while angrey and riddhima became shocked ,as angrey never saw vansh's caring towards anybody except his family , and here he is getting worried for a mere girl which never happened ....

and riddhima became shocked because some minute ago , he was calling her a gold digger and now he wants to take her to hospital for treating her minor injuries

end of pov

riddhima : no sir , it is just a minor injury , no need to go to hospital ...

vansh : what are you saying , it is not any minor injury .... can't you see how much is it bleeding?? ...come with me ..

no no ....sir i will manage saying she turn to go when vansh held her hand and next movement she was in his arm and he moved towards his car ....