chapter-56

riddhima was waiting for vansh to come out ....when he came out from washroom , she moved towards him but he ignored her.. riddhima follows him and says ....

you love me vansh...??. answer me ....

riddhima don't irritate me , i m getting late for my office ....

ok , fine but atleast answer me , you love me right???...

yes , i do ....vansh replied

you can do anything for me ???..

yes ......vansh replied

okk , then let me go , if you love me then you can do anything for my happiness and you know i don't want to stay here , let me go ....

now , vansh rolled his eyes and said...

i don't want to talk you , you are making fun of my feelings ...now don't you dare got it....

here , riddhima made an irritated face and said...

let me go , let me go vansh ...you can't keep me here against my wish .....

i can keep you here and i will....

riddhima became angry on his words and said....

you bastard i will escape she barely completed her sentence when vansh pulls out his gun and says...

you keep provoking me and i will punish my staff saying this he starts moving out from his room when riddhima holds his hand and says....

no no plz , don't do anything with them i won't say this again....

thats like my girl vansh said and moved out later he came with breakfast and made her eat ...

later , vansh was doing something on his laptop while riddhima was staring him sitting on the bed....

vansh , you can't let me go you want me to stay with you , so we both can live in india togather ....okk lets go back to our country ...we should not live here ....riddhima says....

vansh ignores her and gets busy in his laptop...

whats your problem why can't you let me go , i promise i won't break my relation with you .....

vansh rolls his eyes and starts moving out from his room...

riddhima got up from her place and follows him while saying ....

let me go vansh ,,...and why are you ignoring me , this is the way you love a girl...stop lying ok you don't love me ...you can't love me if you love me ...you would have not been caged me ...you are a liar vansh ....you can get any other girl then why are you spoiling my life let me go you jerk...

riddhima just keep your mouth shut I don't want to talk stop it now...saying this he left for his office.... leaving a furious riddhima behind...

at 7 pm....

riddhima was getting bore , because of that she decided to take a walk ...she comes out from her room and observes his mansion carefully ....

it was more beautiful than vr mansion , it was so huge having many rooms ,she was observing his mansion thats when her eyes fell on vansh's study ...it was so beautiful she became curious to know hows that room looks like ...she starts moving towards that direction when maria stopped her saying...

mam you can't go there , nobody is allowed there , boss has strictly ordered us not to go in his study ......

i don't care , if he can keep me here that too without my wish then i won't follow his orders , .....