chapter -38

chaser comes towards riddhima but he didn't go so close to  her as he knew riddhima's condition is not good so he keeps  some distance between them so that his actions wouldn't hurt her ...., he was so happy he shakes his tail and looks towards riddhima very lovingly ...

, he was so happy he shakes his tail and looks towards riddhima very lovingly

here , riddhima forwards her one hand and caressed chaser's face ....chaser becomes more happy ....it was damn beautiful movement ...riddhima was so happy while uma says...

it seems like chaser loves riddhima the most ...i think more than vansh too listening vansh's name riddhima's smile vanished , everyone could feel this so uma changed topic.....

chaser now have something see your riddhima is fine now and you don't need to be hungry or else you will become very slim  ...then no one will be afraid of you ...do you want this on which chaser barked and shakes his head in no .....while everyone laughs .....but the one person whose face was covered with anger and he is none other than vansh.....

he became very sad when he saw  riddhima's reaction on uma's word when uma took his name but the very next movement he became angry because uma mentioned about chaser's love for riddhima , but what he could do....he was the one who is sole responsible for everything and if he tries to say anything then  riddhima will ask him to go out and now he doesn't want anything like that .....

there was only one person who was missing their company badly he wanted to join them and cherish this movement with them but he can't .....

vansh's pov

i wish i could enjoy every movement with my riddhima the way we enjoyed with each other , but i don't think she will ever want me beside her , ....wait if she will never accept me beside her then what will i do ....i cant leave her ..no i wouldn't let this happen ..she is mine and will always be mine and I don't care ...she wants it or not ...but she has to be with me ...i know i did very wrong , but that doesn't mean she can go away from me....

just shutup vansh , you just can't justify your mistakes ....you don't deserve her vansh , why are you forgetting you were the one who rose his voice against her charater ...you were the one who said ....she was bad omen..a burden ..she was so unlucky to her parents thats why they left her ...you were the one who said ....her presence in anyone's life could destroy other's life...its better she doesn't have family .....you were the one who always taunted her for being an orphan....you treated her like a servant ....she would never forgive you vansh ...you can't get her back , you can't get her frndship ....your anger is responsible for everything..... vansh's mind mocked

end of pov...

he came back to his trance when uma says....

you should take rest riddhima , saying this she helps her to lay on her bed ...

they all left her there and came out from her room .....

at vr mansion

neha opens her eyes , her hands were burned badly .....she felt immense pain....it was paining like anything ....