chapter -50

riddhima thinks ...

this man is definitely suffering from split personality disorder i mean his mood swings o god plz save me from him...

suddenly vansh patted her shoulder and riddhima flinches back

here your medicine , take this ....vansh says while passing her medicines...

riddhima takes her medicine .....

now , i think we should sleep ....vansh says and lies next to her she immidietly stands up on floor and says...

you can't sleep here , i know we are husband and wife but this wedding means nothing to me ....you are still a stranger for me and i don't share my bed with strangers....

oh thats good you should not share your bed with strangers ....but look i m not any stranger , i m your husband sweetheart and you know i will sleep here only ... because its my right morever this is my room , you want me to do that again which i just did few hours ago....

flashback

vansh's guards pointed their gun upon arjun's head who stood little far away from them he had many bruishes upon his body ..., everyone became scared and shocked if arjun was there then who was that person who just got married to riddhima....now vansh bothered to show his face....yes, he was none other than vansh from  whom riddhima got married.... everyone was so shocked to react anything vansh moves towards arjun and says...so you escaped from my cluthes ....aww do you really think you can save yourself from me , nope you are wrong ....you dared to snatch my riddhima , morever how dare you to made such plan against my riddhima this time he whispered in his ears and with this a current passed in arjun's body ....you know i could forgive you for your first mistake but whats about your second mistake and for this you have to die and i have already prepared a very good punishment for your parents too but you will be not here to see their punishment .....

vansh comes back towards riddhima and says...you were very eager to get married na , so finally your wish has completed, and from now on you are mrs vansh raisinghania ....vansh says while caressing her cheek...

what nonsense vansh??..had not i asked you to go back to usa , you broke my swear ....uma snaps angrily

mom i had not broken my promise, remember you asked me not to stop this wedding , i didn't stop this wedding mom , now riddhima is mrs not miss so why are you now blaming me ...i have done the same what you had asked for....now don't blame me....

bhai , its a cheating ... riddhima was not aware that you was going to be her husband ....dont you think bhai its a lie ...asked siya...

no , i don't care what you guys are thinking but for me riddhima is my wife ...and now she has to live with me only ....

this wedding means nothing to me, its a lie...you cheated me ...you are not my husband nor i m your wife ...i will break this wedding soon...i want divorce right now...saying this she grabs her nuptial  chain and  was about to break it when vansh pull out his gun and shot a bullet inside arjun's chest ....what did you just say , this wedding means nothing to you ...you want divorce ...... don't be silent just answer me damnit this time he screamed .,....

yes , i want divorce ...you are not my husband thats it with this vansh shot three bullets inside arjun's body and he died at the same time.... vansh's family knew that vansh is mafia but it was new for riddhima she became scared this was the first time she witnessed vansh this much scary , he could kill anyone without hesitation ....and he was not  guilty for killing a person ...he is a criminal , he is a murderer ...and now riddhima cant escape from this criminal....