chapter-21

neha's pov

o my darling ishani do you really think you are my friend , no darling i made you my friend , you know why ??....because my mom had told me that your family is the richest family of this country .....and my mom asked me to trap vansh so that i could get the tittle of "raisinghania's bahu,.....and becomes vansh wife ...but it was very tought for me to get vansh's attention....and that too when he only wanted riddhima's attention ....i remember how he ignored me to get riddhima's attention ....

flashback...
neha and vansh were classmates as neha's mother asked her to do friendship with vansh so she always tried to make him her friend .....

at lunch time ...
vansh was waiting for riddhima in garden for having their lunch ....vansh only had his lunch with riddhima ... he had sitted on a bench there only two ppl could sit ...suddenly neha came towards him and sat beside him...

hey you just get up ...this is my riddhima's place okk ....i am waiting for her ...get lost from here...vansh said angrily...

oo comeon vansh she can have her lunch anywhere morever she is not our classmate she can have it with her classmates.....said neha with smile ....

on which vansh becomes angry after listening that riddhima could  have her lunch with her classmates...no she cant have it with other's he thinks.....and was about to say something when riddhima comes towards him....but there was no place for third person and morever neha immidietly says .....

hey you just go and have your lunch with other's don't disturb vansh ....today he would have his lunch with me ....

riddhima became sad because it never happened ....she started to move sadly but vansh twisted neha's hand making her screamed in pain and angrily says....

don't you dare to talk my riddhima like that ...and do you really think i would have my lunch with you ??...he said while laughing ....you know what you are worthless ...you want to be my friend ???....

yes ....neha exclamed happily..

vansh laughed at her and says ....you idiot ..do you really think i would do frendship anyone like you .....naaahhh.....you know what i have only one friend and that freind is none other than my riddhima  ....now just get lost , he pushed her making her fall on the ground .....here , riddhima tried to help her but vansh held her hands saying ....she deserves that for making you sad....and yes only 10 minutes are left.....and i am very hungry now come .....he made her sit beside him and started feeding her by his hands....they both happily feed each other .....

neha became more angry but she couldn't do anything so she decided to find another way as she couldn't get vansh's friendship by this way......she angrily moved from there ......

present

you know what ishani... then  my eyes fell on you after meeting you for the first time only ...i got to know you are a spoilt brat and you hate riddhima alot thats was a golden chance for me and that day only i decided to make you my friend , but you are such a useless girl.....you even couldn't able to do something......

but now i have to teach a good lesson to that uma too....she was the one who slapped me and threw me out of vr mansion....morever after riddhima she is the one who will never accept me as her daughter in law...and i know vansh loves her so much ...so yes vansh would not go against her ....i know it...so its better if i end her chapter ....

if any case plan A gets flop then i have plan B.....

at night
vansh was in his room but he was so lost in riddhima's thought....