chapter - 13

dadi comes towards them and when she saw her crying she asked getting tensed ....what happened bacche ..why are you crying ....

she turned towards vansh and snapped angrily...what are you doing here .... didn't i ask you to stay away from riddhima ....you hurt her right thats why she is crying ...i had told you not to disturb her....after hurting her yesterday night you came again..... don't you have any shame ....

dadi I didn't hurt her ....infact i came here to check her if she was fine or not?...why do always you think that i would hurt her ....i didn't do anything ....you can ask her he said moving towards riddhima who was crying like a kid ....

riddhima bacche tell me did he do something to you....did he hurt you ??...after listening her words..she started crying more ......

dadi angrily moved towards vansh ....

dadi i swear i have not done anything to her .....i just asked her about my file ...

dadi rolled her eyes and says ....you are impossible vansh ....had not i told you???.....she can't do anything like this and if you again ask her about your file ....trust me i will not leave you.....and one more thing once again i am saying stay away from her .....at the same time uma comes there when she saw riddhima ...she becomes tensed ....she hurriedly moved towards her and sat beside her .....

riddhima what happened how you got hurt ....and why anybody had not told me about this .....she almost chocked while saying last word .....is it paining she asked while caressing her wound...

no aunty i am fine and don't worry ..it is not paining ...infact i have just taken medicine .. don't worry i am totally fine....

uma feels relief after listening her ...

but how's this happened to you ....

dadi and riddhima's gaze fell on vansh... whose gaze was fixed on floor ...dadi was about to say something when riddhima says actually aunty i slipped in bathroom and got hurt by my own

thats when uma says... thats why i always says ...you attract problems towards you.....on which vansh smiled..but the very next movement he feels shame upon his actions ....because the girl whom he punished is now saving him ...

then, uma turns towards vansh and says while handed him a file ...

actually sorry vansh ... remember yesterday morning i had came to your room with some property papers on which i needed your signatures ....

yes mom i remember any problem...??

actually that papers got replaced by this papers ....

and i took your papers instead of mine ...as i had no idea about this ...today morning only i got to know that i took your file instead of mine ...as angrey told me that these papers are very important to you ...i went to your room ...there i get to know you are in riddhima's room ...so i came here .....i am sorry because of me .....your work delayed .....

no mom its okk..... don't be sorry ...

he feels extreme shame....all his actions started flasing infront of his eyes...how he locked her inside the dark room knowing very well about her fear and after that just few minutes ago he was blaming and shouting upon her ....

now dadi's anger had no limit ...she angrily snapped .....

i had already told you ...riddhima can't do anything but without knowing whole truth ...you locked her inside a dark room ...you know how much she gets scared from darkness...and because of your bloody punsishment she got her attack ....you locked her there for 4 hours ...do you have any idea if we didn't not come home on time ...anything could have happened to her ..she could die ....because of you she had not taken her medicine ....do you have any idea ...she is suffering from.....