chapter -16

unknown to them a pair of eye was witnessing all this in rage   and thinks ...

i can feel vansh bhai  is getting attracted towards that bitch ...it can't be happen...i would not let this happen....neha is the only girl...who will get place of vansh raisinghania's wife not this bahanji....i have to do something ...thinking this a idea popped into her mind and she laughs little....

vansh was in his room when ishani gets inside .....and says ..

hi bhai , i was little busy and didn't spend much time with my sweetest bhai ....bhai i missed you so much...you can't even think how much i missed you when you left us....i was left alone ....you know what bhai everyday every minute even every second i thought about our childhood when we used to enjoy alot ....remember that day when a boy in our school pushed riddhima and you had beaten him very badly and after that principal had punished you

flashback

around a five  year old girl was crying when a ten year old boy came towards her he bent to  her level by taking her elbow in his hand he said who did this riddhima while caressing her wound ...she hissed in pain...

vansh that rohan pushed me...he wants me to become his friend...he said break your frendship with vansh...as you both are not in good terms ...but when i denied ..he pushed  me when i was coming to your classroom and that neha she was laughing upon me ...... she said all this while crying ....

vansh became angry and said ... don't worry riddhima ...he tried to harm my best friend ...i will not leave him ...he dared to push you ....he dared to push  my riddhima ...you know na you are my  only  friend and you always would  be my best  friend ...nobody can take your place in my life .....because you are mine only mine and you know na I don't like to share my things to anyone ...nobody have right to call you their friend ....and that neha.. don't worry .....i will give her a good punishment for laughing at my riddhima....now give me a smile...you know na I can't see tears in my riddhima's eyes....

riddhima stopped crying and gives him a sweet smile on which vansh says thats what i like the most ....your this smile.....

then rohan comes towards them and mocks ....aww riddhima you are such a cry baby....i asked you many time just break your friendship with vansh and be my friend ..but you are such a fool ....if you would become my friend nobody would harm you ..but see this is second time you got hurt ....

now vansh becomes furious and he starts beat  rohan while saying how dare you ...how dare you pushed my riddhima and you did this second time ....i will not leave you saying this he beats him more ....

then  teacher arrives there and took the two boys to pricipal office ....

pricipal : vansh this is last time i am warning you.....you belongs to the richest family and your father is the most  richest businessman of india but you always behave like ruffian....i know this school belongs to your father and it is one of the best school of mumbai...and i am a mere employe of your school but it doesn't mean you can do whatever you want to do ....rules are equal for everyone ...you are just a mere student in my eyes ..you will definitely get punishment ...you will not meet riddhima for ten days .....and if you try to go against me i will increase it by one month choice is your's.....

vansh : but mam rohan pushed my riddhima ...and she got some scratches on her elbow .... he have pushed her second time ....and mam i have  never harmed any innocent boy ....i only harm those boys who tries to harm my riddhima.....i know this is my father's school but i never took any advantage of it mam...and if i will not meet her then how will i save her from those bad boys they  always try to harm her  .....and yes I don't want anyone to harm her i can't tolerate this  .....thats why i behave like a ruffian ....its needed mam ...she is so innocent so naive ....she even can't protect herself .....

pricipal : if anyone harms her it doesn't mean you will beat them...you should have said this to teachers .....if rohan pushed her you should have told me but no you started beating him......what is this behaviour vansh???....and vansh your this over protective nature towards her  is the main reason for riddhima to gets harmed by those boys as they know you are very possessive for her thats why they harm her....just stay away from her for some days and if rohan again tries to hurt her ....then that day  will  be his last day in this school .....

okk mam ,i will not meet her in school hours ....but if anybody tries to harm her ....i will not leave them....

vansh you are just a ten year old boy but you behave like a man....this is not good having  this much possissvness for anyone in this age....

I don't care about anything but I can't let anything happens to her ......she is my best friend and I can't see a single tear in her eyes.....saying this he left for his classroom......

present

a smile crept on his lips after remebering those beautiful movements.....yes ishani i missed those days very badly....said vansh similing...

yes bhai you always tried to protect riddhima from every boy and i know you don't like to see her with other boys ....and as far i remember she had not even a single friend except you....and once you made  a girl scare if she would have  not break her frendship with riddhima then you would tear  her copy and  she became scared after that  she broke her frendship with riddhima .....

yes ...i remember i had made  her three friends scared and they broke their friendship with riddhima ...after that riddhima and my friendship had  became more stronger and she started ignoring other's .....and we both spent all time with each other....vansh says with a big smile on his lips ......

if that day she had not done that ...then today's situation would be different ....you live with us...and we all spend every single day with lots of joy  but because of her ...you left india ...leaving your family here ...there had not  any happiness without you from last 16 years.....but i think we should give her a second chance everyone needs a second chance in her life ....i know we lost our childhood beacuse of her....but still i feel we should give her a second chance ...says ishani ....

vansh happiness gets replace by anger all the flashes of that day started flashing infront of his eyes......

no ishani she don't need any chance ...she took advantage of my care and my frendship.....she doesn't deserve anything ....she can't live in this house .....i would not let this happen ....she has to leave our house .....and very soon i will make her leave my house .....she don't deserve anyone's love .....she is a betrayer ......i hate her to the core of my heart ......she has to pay for everything .....i will not leave her....

ishani (in mind) : this time i would  not let this happen  at any cost ....once again i filled his mind against that bitch ...which i did on that day .....and bhai started hating her ....bhai have no idea that riddhima had not done anything on that day....but i would   not let this missunderstanding get clear ....

thats it for today's episode.....