chapter-10

few hours before ...

riddhima went to a garden where a man was waiting for her ....she goes near him....

hii shaheer...how you doing ..

the man turns and gives her a hug ...hey riddhi thanx for coming cutie ...

riddhima handed him a file ...

this file holds every single detail which will help you to win her heart ...her likes ,dislikes ...and everthing which you want to know about her ...."riddhima said,

shaheer : thnkew so much riddhi ...you are a sweetheart ...love you so much ...

riddhima : okk okk ...but you have to give me a treat ...i want to eat pani puri ...(showing her pupy eyes )..

shaheer : comeon riddhi how many time i have told you ....those are not good for health...

riddhima : and how many time i have  told you , i love that ...

shaheer : okk fine you know i can't do anything against your wish ... you always take my love as your advantage ....you are so selfish ...i would not talk you ....(faking anger)

riddhima : ok then ...

shaheer : shutup ..now come ..you know i can't stay angry with you ...thats why you always do this ....

after that they both went for having their street food...

in vr mansion

vansh was in his study  when he calls angrey ...

angrey bring that file from my room ...that is very important ...i should check that one more time ...

ook boss "replied angrey, and went to bring that file ...

after some time ...he came back

boss , file is not in your room

what the hell are you talking about angrey ...i kept that on table ...check there  carefully ...it would be there ..

no boss ...i searched your whole room but that file  is not there ...

vansh angrily went to his room and started searching for that file ...

where is that file ??..i cant loose it ..i was waiting for this deal from many years..and after getting more closer to this deal i cant loose it ..."said vansh furiously..

he started shouting ...ishani and neha come to the hall

ishani : bhai what happened ...why are you shouting ...