chapter -17

riddhima's pov

o god i said those words to him....a shameless man , pshyco ,a monster and  what not ...i should had controlled my anger ...i just increased his anger....now god only knows what would he do with me .... I didn't want to say anything but I don't know how those words slipped from my mouth ...i am sure something is definitely cooking into his mind .....he will definitely harm me this time....there was a time when he used to protect me from everyone and see now he wants to harm me.... I don't know ...why he hate me to this extent.....i had not done anything wrong  with him so why he hate me ??
end of pov

thinking this riddhima marched towards kitchen for drinking water but she collides with vansh who was hell angry.....

i am sorry...i didn't see you ...and i am sorry for those words i had talked you very rudely...i didn't mean that.....riddhima says

just shutup ..how dare you talked me like that and you lied to mom and dadi ....but don't worry i will do this in real ...and don't forget what is your place in vr mansion ....you are a mere servent ....servants have no right to say anything to their owners......and i know you came infront of me so that you could get my attention .....snapped vansh angrily ...

riddhima taken aback on his voice tears started appearing into her eyes....i don't want your attention...why do you always feel that i want anything from you...said riddima with tearful eyes....

tch tch tch...gosh you and your drama riddhima....whenver you make this face infront of my eyes...i feel  i couldn't control my anger ..so if you really love youself so stop your bloody drama....just leave my house...you know what whenever you come infront of my eyes.....every movement of my past starts flashing infront of my eyes and you know they give me lot of pain ....its just uncontrollable...said vansh with sad expretions....

but vansh i had done nothing ...why you hate me this much ....what i did ...infact you were the one who was so close to me and why would i hurt the person who was very close to my heart ....

oo plz just shutup ...just shutup ..you did nothing??..you are lying the person who witnessed everything by his own....if anybody would have told me that you did that to me ....i swear i would never trust their words ...but i witnessed it....why had you done that riddhima ...why ??..i was the one who thinks about your happiness before my own....but you ...you  betrayed me .....

he said with tears in his eyes....

vansh but what had i done with you...i don't know anything....plz trust me ....infact you harmed me ....how could you vansh ...how could you ....but i have never blamed you ...and you are blaming me for which   reason i dont even have any  idea ...what actually i did ???

i had harmed you...really ??...i was the one who always protected you from everyone and you are saying i harmed you....you are such a liar riddhima ...you only look innocent ....but you are such a cunning girl ....i must say you can trap anyone with this innocent face but not me ...i m vansh raisinghania ....you can't trap me in your dirty game.....stay away from me ...just go away ...leave my house ...he said angrily...

why would i trap you ... I also want to go away from you ...why you only think this much wrong about me ....
asked riddhima ....

because you are a wrong person ....and i know about your real face ...because of you i lost those years...i craved for my mom's love ...my family's love  ...you are responsible for everything ...

no i had not done anything ...you were the one who insulted me infront of everyone you were the one who treated me like a servent ...you were the one who said ....it's good that i didn't had my parents with me ...and according to you  i deserve  that right ??...do you have any idea ...how much your words had hurt me....you can't even think  how much i suffered and still i m suffering .....but no ....you are such a heartless person ...who only loves himself ....and hurts others...

yes ...you deserve it...you don't deserve anyone's  love ...

riddhima started crying on his words ..she pushed him little and ran from there while crying ....

vansh eyes were filled with tears when he remembers about the past ....and thinks ...i didn't say anything wrong ....yes she doesn't deserve anyone's love....she is a fake person ...who only thinks about herself....she only takes advantage of everybody's love and care....the same way she had taken mine .....

riddhima was crying bitterly inside her room she says while hiccuping

i will never talk to him in my whole life...what does he think about himself...he is blaming me for the reason which i had not done....and how could he even say its good that i have not my parents beside me ....

otherhand, vansh is talking with angre.....

i don't want any mistake angre....i want this deal at any cost ...vansh says...

okk boss ...everthing is ready and i am sure our company is going to crack this deal... don't worry...

saying this they both get out of the vr mansion .....

at vansh's office....
vansh was describing about his
ideas and his products  on projector ...after that everyone appreciated him alot for  his idea ...

vansh : so mr mehra tell me ...whats your view on it....and yes i want you and me to become bussiness partners as you know after my company your company comes on top two and i think if we both join our hand...and become parteners ....nobody can beat us ...

mr mehra : mr vansh ...its yes from my side and deal is done....congractulations for this deal ....and its also yes for your proposal ...i too think if we will become parteners ...nobody can beat us....as i know your company is  no 1 company of india so its a good praposal for my company ...

vansh : okk so lets sign the papers ...

mr mehra : but its take time to prepare partenership papers right ??..

vansh : actually everthing is prepared ....

mr mehra : how did you know that i would not deny your proposal ...what if i denied you...

vansh : i know everthing ...and i knew it nobody can deny this proposal...so i already prepared everything.....

saying this vansh ordered everyone to get out except mr mehra...

so...where are my diamonds asked mehra...

here , it is ...vansh says by keeping it on table...and asked where is my cash....mehra took five suitcases and handed it to vansh....

i was waiting for this deal  from last few years ...finally it got completed ...i know we are doing this illegal bussiness from last few years but today we became bussiness partners too .....its good for both of our companies.....congo once again mehra....

thankew and congratulations to you too vr ..as your right hand angre  told me that you will go  back to usa when you crack  this deal....so when are you going back .....i just want to keep a huge party for the celebration of this deal and for our new relation as business partners i want you to come with your family....plz don't say no ....

okk mr mehra but plz keep it as soon as possible because i can't stay here for more days....you have only two days.....he says while thinking ...its good that my work got completed this soon ..

otherhand chaser has been exported to india .....

thats it for today's episode ....
now i m free so ...upcoming chpters are going to be very intresting ....