chapter-45

riddhima turns another page and starts reading....

today i saw my princess was playing with her friend and i love her friend ...she doesn't play with any children  except this boy , infact she doesn't like any other kid near her ...she only allows him to be near her  ....i know him from long time , he always pampers my princess just like i do ...she loves  him the way she loves me n naina ...i really want them togather ....i know he will always keep my princess happy and will give all the happiness ...i will talk with naina soon about it n will take her suggetions too i know she will be happy after knowing it ..she loves him too....

riddhima's pov

it means arjun was my friend , i thought i had only one friend who was vansh ..but no i had another one whom my parents loved and wanted me to marry him...

thinking this i turned another page but alas!  it was last page ...i wanted to know more about my papa but i cant , i kissed that dairy and lay down on my bed keeping that close to my heart ....

next morning
arjun reaches india ... here all were present in hall when arjun reaches there Rekha and prabhat goes towards him and give him a tight hug then arjun took elders blessings , uma and dadi hugs him too because they knew him ....

at night ...

vansh's pov

i was waiting for my sweetheart from last one hour as all my work have been completed for which i came here and tommorrow i am going back to my riddhima...but making me angry is riddhima's favriote work to do and as always she is doing the same ......i was getting frustrated but then my eyes fell upon the most beautiful face of this world ....i stared at her face , she is looking tensed but why the hell she was tensed ...did someone say anything to her or anybody hurt her this mere thought boiled my blood i wish i could ask her ....i should have not come here ....why i left her there alone , i was feeling guilty for leaving her there....thats when i heard a man's voice ...who the hell is he ??..he can't be any staff bcoz not any male staff is allowed inside vr's mansion going inside anyone's room is far away ...and his voice is unfamiliar ....how dare he to come in my riddhima's room ...i will rip his head from his body....he has no idea from whom he is messing...but who the hell is he ???..what is he doing in my house ...

i was thinking all this when i heard he was asking to my riddhima for a walk but thank god she denied and said its too late you should leave saying this she closed her door roughly i didn't see her doing that but i heard door's closing sound ....i took a sigh of relief but no first i have to know everything about that man .... thinking this i called siya and asked about him ...

siya says he is son of shasank uncle's friend and riddhima's childhood friend they have come here to meet riddhima and i heard they were talking to take  riddhima with them..with this i felt immense anger inside me ...my blood boiled i'll not leave them i will kill them they thought they can take my riddhima away from me .....i started breaking everything but my anger was increasing more and more ....i cried out angre's name ...he came and before he could ask anything i shouted at the top of my lungs....i asked him to make ready my chopper i m leaving right now first he was shocked but knowing me very well he hurriedly went out and started doing preparation after 10 mins we left for mumbai....
end of pov

riddhima's pov

when i came back from my college i saw another unknown face he tried to talk me i knew that he was arjun  but i ignored him later his mom and dad informed me about him saying he was my friend and we were very close which i had  already got to know but i don't want to talk him ...later they tried to talk me at dinning table , but i couldn't talk them more it was not like i was ignoring them , it was just like i am an introvert girl who can't talk any stranger freely ....words never come out from my mouth when  any stranger tries to talk me and the same thing was happening to me , i know they were my papa's friend but  they are new to me....later i went to my bed i was thinking ....i know my papa wants me to marry him but i m confuse what should i do ???...i mean should i fullfill my papa's wish ....my mind was saying don't because i dont know them ...but my heart was saying , yes you should fullfill your papa's wish ...its your  responsibility to fullfill your father's wish .......i was so tensed and couldn't able to sleep when he i mean that arjun came to my room , ....he asked me for a walk ...i was not in that mood ... morever he was just a stranger how could i say yes to him???...i became angry and asked him to leave , saying this i showed him door once he went out i angrily closed my door  coming towards my bed i threw myself upon my bed  and started thinking what should i do????
end of pov

otherhand , vansh enters inside vr mansion angrily followed by angre and started shouting after listening his screaming  everyone reached there except riddhima because she had already drifted into a deep slumber .....

what happened vansh why are you screaming like this and how you came back you informed me to come back after two days right??....says uma ...

but here , without listening what was she saying his eyes had  already found arjun there without giving any damn to them he went towards arjun and held his collar he took out his gun and pointed it on arjun's head making everyone scared ....

thats it for today....