chapter -28

vans was happily waiting for riddhima when riddhima comes towards his car and sat on back seat ....on which vansh angrily snapped .....

m i looking a driver to you??...come and take seat beside me ....

i would not and if you have any problem with it , then let me go by myself i don't need your help .....and what is this new drama ??...why did you become trustee of my college ....why are you showing this much intrest on my college haan ???......asked riddhima irritedly.....

that is none of your concern ....its a business ....and your brain is so small to understand it....morever i am not any driver ...so just come here , i don't like to repeat myself ...okk.

I don't care ....i will sit here only , and if you have any problem...then its your concern not mine ......riddhima angrily snapped...

okk , now don't blame me for my actions ...you are the one who always provoke me...your stubborn nature is only responsible for my anger .....

don't try to do anything  ,i would not come with you if you try to do something ...on which vansh murmured ziddhima ....

but atleast try to understand riddhima....

ok fine vansh if you have prblm with me then its ook na...i should go by cab ....

okk fine ...just sit there .,..no need to go anywhere ...he said irritedly saying this he started driving towards her college...while riddhima laugh's little at his irritated face ......

while riddhima laugh's little at his irritated face

they reached at her college ...vansh immidietly came out from his car and open's riddhima's door.....riddhima was so shocked on it but then she came out and stands beside him .....thats when everyone's eyes fell on vansh raisinghania who was infront of them and that too without bodyguards , they all hurried towards him and within a minute he got surrounded by crowd.....riddhima was just beside vansh so she too got surrounded by them....she started feeling breathless ...she started sweating ....she was busy in catching her breathe when a girl pushed her making her fall on road ....

girl's pov

this bitch , i don't know which black magic she knows ....why every handsome men like her ...just look at this vansh ...i mean i was waiting for him from yesterday when i came to know that he is the new trustee of this college ....so that i could make him mine and see here he is giving importance to this bitch the same way  other boys do .....what all the boys saw in this bahanji including vansh .... I heard he doesn't give a damn  to any girl ...but here he is treating her like a queen.....he became a driver for her ....this bitch ...
end of pov

it was so sudden for vansh first he couldn't understand anything , he was busy in making them understand that's when his eyes fell on riddhima who fell on the road ....till now he was irritated but when he saw riddhima in that condition ...his anger reached at the top , he tries to reach there , but ppl around him covered him more , he was getting restless....once again he tried to go in her direction  when the same girl who pushed riddhima came infront of him thats when vansh pushed her very hard causing her fall on the road and she got some injuries on her hands and legs ....as vansh anger already reached at top so  he started  pushing everyone and made his way towards riddhima .....he sat on his knees and took her into his arms ......he hugs her very tightly but the very next second he left her after witnessing her condition....he knew this time riddhima needs some fresh air so he took her in his arms to the park ...then he made her sit on the chair ...he wipes sweat beads from her face , the he rubs her palm and feet ....after that  he took water from his car and made her drink , now riddhima feels lil well , her breathing rate becoming normal vansh sat beside her by taking her face between his palms he says......