chapter -64

vansh was looking very furious and after witnessing rekha and prabhat's condition rest of the people understood why were they  here now , they knew what was coming in their way ....they knew nobody could save them from vansh except one person and he was none other than vansh himself,.....

here vansh takes his seat , and looks at them with a calm face  ....while all were silent they didn't have any courage to say anything before this devil....

but ishani thought , atleast she could try.. vansh is her brother he can't forget his relation with her morever he punished her then why he is punishing her again.....

bh..bhai i know i did very wrong with riddhima but for that you have already snatched everything from me.......says ishani while trembling in fear ....

that was a very small punishment Infront of your sins ......vansh snaps angrily...

bhai bhai i m so sorry ...i know sorry is a very small word infront of what i tried to do with her ...but nothing had happened on that day .....

here , vansh fisted his one hand he got up from his place and moved towards her he pointed his gun on her head and shouted ......

what did you just say ??.... kuch hua to nhi na ....what if that day chaser would have not reached there at time ...i even can't imagine what would have been happened to her ....and don't you dare to call me bhai ...you are not my sister i have only one sister .....you have died for me when you made such plan against that poor girl ......why do you hate her ....what she did with you ....she is so innocent she even can't see her enemies in  pain ....then why ishani ....why you only showed your anger and hate for her .....and i m such a fool i trusted a cunning girl like you  instead of that innocent girl .....it was all my fault i trusted you and accepted that she was responsible for dad's death ... because of her i lost dad....i couldn't see her innocence because of you i taunted her , i used to hate her ...i used to show my anger on her, in anger i blurted out many things which hurt her the most ....if she hate me today it is just because of you ....if she doesn't trust me today it's because of you....if she doesn't want to live with me its just because of you ....you snatched my riddhima who couldn't live a minute without his vansh .........he shouted at the top of his lungs .....

here , Riddhima was unable to understand anything ...... everything was so confusing for her ....if vansh had  supported her on that day then why he was shouting on her ...and the most important thing ....today she came to know.... it was ishani she filled his mind and yes , how could she forget ...this girl could do this because there was no daubt she hate her from the bottom of her heart  ....and she remembers that day she left vansh's hand then he fell from stairs and went in coma .....and when he came back to his senses he started showing his hate for her before that incident he only showed his love and care for her ....and she couldn't forget he didn't give importance to anyone before her  not even his sisters too .....this might be Reason of ishani's hate towards her ....

riddhima furiously looks towards ishani her eyes were filled with hate for her ....she had losted her best friend because of that bloody ishani ...yes , she doesn't love vansh but he was one of the most important person of her life , and was very close to her ....

now something grabs her attention ...ishani is so cunning so it means he  had not supported her in her plan ....there is something else from which she was still unaware.....she remembers how he was tensed and angry on that day when he knew that boys tried to missbehave with her.....but he himself accepted he  supported ishani ..... riddhima couldn't figure out what was right and what was wrong ...her mind was saying he himself accepted everthing but her heart was saying he could not do this.....

here ,vansh was not at all angry but instead he looks broken , tears came in his eyes and he says...

i wish i would have never been trusted you , if i didn't behave like a fool and used my mind everything will be fine between me and riddhima .... instead of showing her hate today she shows her love and care for me the way she did in our childhood..... she believes.... i knew everything about your plan and supported you , but I can't blame her it was me who accepted it infront of her .... because you filled my mind saying she talked about your character when you were asking her to be away from other men as she was so innocent so anybody might took her advantage ...and i thought what was wrong in it ...because of you and your cunning tricks, i lost my love  ....she won't accept our wedding , she won't accept me as her friend ...she doesn't want me beside her ...she feels disgust in my presence ....she doesn't want to see my face ....you snatched my happiness ....lets forget about me ....but how dare you ....you used to touchre her physically ....you gave her very much pain ishani .....and now you have to pay for her every single tear ...and i swear this time you will feel her every pain...not only you .....you all have to pay for your deeds ....you all  toucherd her now its time for repentance....

there vansh was busy in threatening them while riddhima got busy in remembering his behaviour towards her  ,...how he behaved with her when they were kid , but after that incident he changed alot ...he started showing his hate towards her....he broke his friendship with her  then he moved to usa ...when he came back he again started showing his hate but sometimes he used to show his care ....then that day he supported ishani and that  was the only reason she doesn't want to see his face ... because she couldn't stand with the fact that vansh supported his sister as he was very close to her heart which broke her heart ... somewhere she wanted this fact to be lie but how could it be because he himself accepted it .....and today she came to know he was not at fault ... ishani was responsible for everything....

she doesn't want him to see her there she decided to leave this place without coming infront of his eyes....she slowly moved from there when he was busy in confronting them.....

coming out from his tourcher room she sat on floor and starts crying

thats it for today's episode , this update is short and i know you will find it boring too ....i am so busy today and can't able to think and write more ....but i promise tomorrow's episode will be cute ....till then takecare.......