chapter -42

next day ....

riddhima wakes up yawing , she feels lil good then she goes inside her bathroom after getting freshan up she comes out ....now , she doesn't want to stay in her room it was getting so boring to stay there alone ,

riddhima's pov
o god this s too much , now i won't live here , from last 4 5 days i m staying like this , now i need some fresh air....and that food it was so untasty , i will make something tasty for myself and for everyone too .....yeah yeah , its a good idea
end of pov

thinking this she comes out from her room ,

vansh's pov
i know riddhima must wants to eat something delecious as from last few days she is getting only healthy food , but no more , i will arrange everything according to her taste , infact it almost done ......
end of pov

thinking this his eyes fell on riddhima who was coming towards dinning area....after finding riddhima infront of his eyes , he becomes so happy ....he stares her with love filled eyes ....but the very next movement he remembers about her condition of staying in his house , he becomes scared and immidietly hide himself behind a pillar before her eyes find him there ....

here , riddhima comes towards table making a face everyone notice that including vansh .....

riddhima ,are you fine , and why did you come here .....you should take rest ,.....says siya

no i don't want to stay there , it was so boring , and now i want pani puri  first i thought to make it but later i drop this idea because i m not feeling like cooking ....she says making a cute pout ...

here vansh chuckles at her complaints ,...while dadi says

ok riddhima saying this dadi shows her pani puri which makes riddhima smile she took that bowl and started eating cutely ....

vansh was looking towards her with so much love , her smiles crept smile on his face too , ....he was so happy but it got replaced by possissvness when his eyes fell on chaser who was coming towards riddhima ....

here riddhima was so busy in having her favourite pani puri when she feels something wet on her legs , with this she looks towards her legs and finds the most selfless creature chaser there.. without wasting a second she bent at his level and caress his face lovingly everyone smiles at this scene but there was a one person who became hell furious after seeing this ....

vansh's pov

he is touching my riddhima , how dare he ??... nobody have any right to touch her ....only i can touch her ...i have to do something before they come more close ...but what?? should i send chaser back ??,  no no mom won't agree , i will talk him later ...but now i wouldn't let him come close to my riddhima....i will make him understand that i don't like when he comes close to her i know he will understand ,
end of pov

he was very angry but when he finds riddhima was laughing with chaser he too smiles because from last few days he had not seen her smile but today she was laughing wholeheartedly ....he becomes happy and leaves for his room before riddhima can see him ...

here , angre comes in vansh's room and informs him about the meeting which is going to happen in Hyderabad  ....

boss after  five days we have to leave for Hyderabad ,

can't you see angre riddhima is not fine I can't leave her here alone ...

here angre got puzzled why his boss is reacting like a mad ...and how will be riddhima gets alone after his departure everyone would be there for her ....also when he was living in usa that time too she was living here alone.....

angre feels like laugh to his boss's maddness but he supress his laugh and says....

but boss everyone is there for her and he barely completed his sentence when vansh says...

no I can't take risk , i wouldn't leave her until she gets fit and fine ...

angre (thinking)....boss is behaving like riddhima is his wife , and there riddhima doesn't want to see his face ....i know boss very well , he won't leave her ....she has to stay with him either she wants it or not... thinking this he says

but boss you was the one who wanted to make an orphanage on riddhima's parents name and when everything got fixed you are denying....ok fine if you want this i'll cancel this...

now , vansh thinks something and says ..no no angre no need of doing all this , we are going , i have to do this.....i will fulfill my riddhima's dream at any cost....

flashback

riddhima and siya were talking with each other in siya's room ...

so riddhima , what is your biggest dream asked siya ....

i want to make an orphanage on my parents name as you know i m also an orphan , so i just want to give a shelter to those who have nobody beside them.....and after that i will gift it to my papa on his birthday  i dont know more about him , but i know he wanted to make an orphanage for poor and homeless childrens so , when i will get any job i will fulfill my father's dream at any cost....riddhima says with a sad face ...

o comeon riddhima , i know uncle aunty left you , but don't be sad we are your family and you are not any orphan if next time i hear anything like this i wouldn't talk you...saying this she turns her face angrily

here riddhima smiles at her and says i m so sorry siya , don't be angry ,, i wouldn't say this again promise ....

on which siya smiles and hugs her ..

here vansh heard their conversation , when he was coming in siya's room his eyes fell on riddhima and he stopped there then he became sad after listening her words ....he wanted to fullfill her everydream though he was mad on her but somwhere that ten year small caring and posseesive vansh was present in him ....who couldn't see his riddhima sad ....that day he decided to fullfill her dream ...

present

thinking this vansh asks angre to prepare everything for that meeting ....

we are leaving after five days ...

that's it for today's episode ...

wishing you all a very happy friendship day , i never expected that i will get many loving frnds here... thanks for your unconditional love guys....love you all , virtual hugs and kisses from my side 😘😘😘😘😘