chapter -46

vansh pointed his gun upon arjun's head while saying ..

you bastard how dare you , you tried to snatch my ..but he stopped in between and says just get out of my house or else you don't know what can i do to you ...but if you want to know then i can show you a demo ...

here ,arjun was scared but he hides his fear and says...

what are you doing man ??..its not any game and honestly i don't like this types of jokes , put it down ......

his words awake demon inside him without saying anything he pressed gun's trigger and boom ...

otherhand, riddhima got up with a jerk ...she became scared but collecting some courage she comes out and goes in living area where a chandelier had been fallen ...

aunty... a scream came out from her mouth because uma was just beside that fallen chandelier ...now everyone turns towards riddhima all were scared only one question was there in everyone's mind ....had she witnessed everything what did just happened ??.. vansh immidietly hides his gun ....

here , riddhima comes and hugs uma saying ...

aunty you are fine right ??..she says while checking her body ...

don't worry riddhima i m fine ...

but aunty what was that sound , i heard something ...

nothing bacche it was chandelier's falling sound ...dadi says ..

flashback

when arjun was saying all those words uma looks at vansh whose anger was increasing continually...knowing her son very well she hurried towards them and when vansh was about to press the trigger she holds vansh's hand and changed its direction to upward the bullet hitted the chandelier making it fall on floor ....

vansh behave are you mad ???..you had almost killed him ...whats wrong with you they are guest ... don't you know how to behave with guests???...uma snapped angrily ...

mom plz he can't be our guest he have to leave my house or this world ...choice is his .....

they were arguing when they heard riddhima's voice and became scared...

present

i think its too late , plz go to your rooms and sleep ...will talk tomorrow ...every left for their rooms except vansh , uma , arjun ,prabhat and rekha ....

look arjun , you can't stay here and if you deny me then let me tell you who i m???....i m a devil i can kill anyone without any hesitation...i am a murderer and have killed many people who went against me and my rules and if you want to die then you can deny me ......snaps vansh angrily by holding arjun's neck ...

his mother and father tries to save their son but vansh's one glare was enough for sending shiver into their spines...they backed off..but uma cones in between and says..

vansh leave him ...what are you doing??..he will die ...i know why are you doing all this but just leave him ...

here , vansh became shocked , has mom really knows why i m doing all this..??

thinking this he left arjun and asks

what do you mean mom , its not true ...you are taking it in another way.....

you are my son vansh i know you well ....you don't want him to stay here because you don't trust strangers and they are just a stranger right???...

vansh took a sigh of relief and says..

yes mom I can't trust them , who knows they are here to harm us ...i wouldn't let them do whatever they want to do......

don't worry vansh i know them very well , and they are not here for any hidden reason...they only wanted to meet riddhima thats why they came here nothing else ....and keep one thing in your head , don't you dare to do anything with them...they will be here for some days....

vansh gritted his teeth and fisted his hand tightly after listening that they come here for his riddhima but somehow he controls his anger and says ...

but mom , i know riddhima well , she doesn't want to meet them ..then why are you hell bent to keep them here just throw them out na .....why are you making riddhima uncomfortable and what if she becomes frustrated with your this act ....

look who is talking the same person who wanted her to leave this house and scared her. ..you did everything with her which you just mentioned before and you are doing the same , you have not done anything to stop her just 1 day has left ...we don't know if she'll stay here back or not but see here you are creating another mess ..do you have any idea what will she do after knowing your real identity ....and why you always take your gun out?? ...you have no idea how much she hates criminals and here you are a mafia she will leave us forever.....just control your anger trust me vansh if you do any blunder this time she will surely leave us.... don't show her  that you can kill anyone without hesitation ....if she gets to know that you are a  murderer she will hate you i know her ....

vansh (thinking)....no no now I can't tollerate her hate , i have to be careful ....i would never let her know about my real identity ....i can do anything for keeping her close to me...mom is right i wouldn't do any blunder this time ....i can tollerate them here for my riddhima ....

ok mom ..i wouldn't do anything and arjun don't worry you are safe here untill you are not going against me ...put it in your head...m i clear?? vansh says while patted his cheeks...

don't worry i won't go against you ....says arjun ..

I think you guys should sleep uma says ...

everyone left for their room while vansh stood there thinking something..

next morning
vansh had already gone to his office , riddhima and siya also went to their college only elders were there..

uma and dadi were talking on random stuffs when rekha joins them after sometime she says don't take me wrong but i wanted to say something..

no no why will i ...say na what you want to say

i want riddhima and my arjun to get marry , i always wanted this infact shashank bhai wanted this too it was his wish ...i always adored riddhima and arjun's friendship ...i know you are shocked but its true and i really want to fullfill his wish plz don't mind uma ...

what are you saying Rekha , riddhima will never accept it morever this is not right time for her wedding ...snaps dadi ...

i know aunty i m just suggesting nothing else morever it will be riddhima's choice .. whatever she will decide i will accept it.... you know if shashank bhai would have been here he will surely ask for their alliance it was his wish and trust me i only want his wish to get completed ..

look rekha , if it was shashank's wish i will talk to riddhima about this but choice will be her's ...last decign will be taken by her after that no one will talk about that m i clear??..

rekha nods her head ...while dadi glares rekha

it was night everyone was having their dinner when uma snaps ....

i want to know one thing from you riddhima and want to inform you something..

your father wanted arjun and you to get married rekha and prabhat are already ready so i just want to know what do you want ??...do you want to marry him because your father wanted this or you dont want to get married.....

riddhima was already in war between her heart and mind and this sudden question make her more confuse ...she couldn't able to say anything

otherhand , after knowing this vansh's blood started boiling .....

thats it for today's episode..😘❤️☺️