chapter -66

riddhima keeps her hand on vansh cheeks and makes him to see her ...

i know i did very wrong ...i even didn't give you time to explain without thinking anything i just blamed you and i know you are very hurt and broken , i m very guilty vansh ... I don't think i deserve your forgiveness easily so plz punish me if you want but plz forgive me just give me once chance....

here vansh looks at her sadly yes this time he was very upset with her ....

just leave me alone i don't want to talk ...plz let me sleep ....vansh spoke

i m not feeling well and if you will disturb me like this then i will not able to sleep if you want that then plz stay here and if not then just leave.....saying this he lay on bed and turns his face to another direction....

riddhima feels very sad but she didn't want to give him stress so she just left his room...

here vansh sat up and looks at riddhima who just left his room, then he sadly smiles.....

1 hour later...

riddhima was not able to sleep...as she made a very big mistake and now she has to rectify that so she slowly moves towards vansh's room .....who was sleeping like a kid ...she slowly moves towards him and sat beside his sleeping figure....she touches his head and neck it was not burning at all ...his fever has gone ....she feels better now....she knows she is responsible for vansh's condition....with this she feels guilty...

she looks at him his hair was messy , his pink lips were dry ...and his face was covered with sweat ...she observes him carefully he was sweating ...she knows it was medicine's effect ......then her eyes trailed on his body he was still in his suit ....on which she rolled her eyes....

this man is impossible...she softly mumbled...

moving closer to him she removes his tie and coat later follwed by his shirt now vansh had nothing on his upper part .... riddhima observes his body it was the first time she was observing his body ...he has a very well built body ...and she admitted he looks more handsome without shirt his abs, his muscles everything was attracting her attention towards him...

riddhima's pov....

he is so handsome , i remember many time he said many girls wants his attention and its true who won't want him by her side ....but then why he wants me by his side he can have anyone more beautiful rich and smart than me...i m just a simple girl why does he love me.??...does he really love me or its just an attraction....o god what i m even thinking why will he be attracted towards me....i have nothing special which grabs his attention....then why he said he loves me....its so confusing. ....

end of pov

riddhima was so lost in her thoughts thats why she didn't notice when vansh kept his head in her lap while sleeping there he wrapped his hands around her waist....she looks down when vansh grabs her waist on which she flinches back ......she feels a strange feeling this was the first time she felt it......it was like she wanted to remove his hands but at the same time she was loving his touch ...she wants to be in this position so that Vansh wont go away from her ....after knowing everthing and after knowing vansh was innocent he even didn't know ishani's plan and had not supported her ... infact he threw her out of his house after knowing her reallity that too for someone who even doesn't belongs to his family....she feels a new feeling is growing inside her... because of that feeling she wants him beside her , she wants his attention ....she wants to be with him the same way they used to live .....but because of her stupidity everything has changed vansh even doesn't want to see her face being with her and giving her attention is far away with this tears started appearing in her eyes....but for now she wants to be with him ....he was looking so cute innocent just like a kid his hair was messy so she ran her fingers in his hair suddenly she kissed him on his forehead even she was totally shocked why she did that but she wanted to kiss him ....then she kisses him on his cheek as his other part was on her lap so she could have not able to kiss him there .....vansh lil moves his face in her  lap now his lips was visible which was wet he might have licked his lips ....his lips was pink and wet too riddhima stared at his lips for a while and then gives a peck on his lips ..... though she was so shocked by her actions she just kissed vansh that too on his lips how could she even do this, she was cursing herself but her heart was saying another thing....when she kissed him she felt strange feeling which was she liking ....she caressed his cheeks and was thinking about himself....with her thoughts she fell asleep in the same posture......

next morning.....

vansh opens his eyes and the first thing he saw was his lady love's face , a smile crept on his face ...then he notices their position his head was in her lap while his arms were tightly wrapped around her waist and riddhima's one hand was in his hair while other was under chubby cheek as she kept her elbow on bed's headboard....with  this vansh  clenched his hand into fist which was around her waist  ....he became angry ...no not on her but on himself as riddhima slept in uncomfortable position all night that too because of him....he got up slowly making sure not to disturb her sleep... keeping his knees on bed he keeps her one hand under her knees while other was wrapped around her shoulder he slowly made her lay down on bed then covered her with duvet ....he gets up from his bed and looks at her sleeping figure she was looking very beautiful he Badly wanted to kiss her ...so he bent to kiss her thats when he remembers what she said to him ....he became sad and left his room.....

after 2 hours...

riddhima opens her eyes she thought she would ask for vansh's forgiveness today when he would wake up ...but for her surprise he was nowhere ...she comes out she searches everywhere but he was not there ....she became sad then her eyes fell on Maria so she asked her .....maria informed her that vansh already left for his office ..... riddhima feels very sad but she just nodded to maria and left from there ....all day she was busy in vansh's thoughts....

at night around 10 pm....

she was waiting for him to come but he didn't come ....she was getting restless...in last few months vansh never ignored her like this.....she wanted to talk him...she wanted to ask for his forgiveness but never got a chance ....she just can't live with this guilt ....but he was not showing his face so that she could ask for his forgiveness...... waiting for vansh she fell asleep as he was not at home till now......next morning when she opens her eyes vansh was already left for his office.....

three days later

in these days riddhima didn't get a glimpse of vansh she got up from her bed knowing vansh already left for his office and at night she slept waiting for him.....from last few days maria was doing everything and taking care of her food and medicine ....... riddhima was missing him badly his care his love his concern his attention his scent his voice ...she Badly wanted to see his face ....she just couldn't stand with the fact that vansh was ignoring her and even didn't bother to show his face ... atleast he could show his face to her but no he was just ignoring her .....she knew she made mistake but atleast he should have gave her a chance for rectifying it but no he was hell bent in ignoring her......

that's it for today's episode....

first of all i m very very sorry for making you guys wait but i was just busy in doing my test's preparation....i m so sorry to my dear readers  who texted me , who commented and asked about my health and updates i m so sorry guys i didn't reply you back because i was not using wattpad ..i saw your texts and comments just now  when i opened wattpad  ....sorry once again....