chapter -57

vansh you are sooooooooooo tall you know  i don't like it ....whenever i stand beside you i look like a kid ....i don't like your height ......riddhima spoke in childish tone

here , vansh came to know about her druken state ....

you are drunk riddhima .....asks vansh...

nope ,.....riddhima replied him while shaking her head in no till 30 seconds...

don't lie riddhima , you are not in your senses , you are drunk and here you are saying no this time he said strictly.....

thats it riddhima started crying loudly while saying ....i swear vansh i m not drunk , i m not lying .....you are blaming me without any reason saying this she cries more ......

riddhima i didn't mean that , i m sorry ...you have not done anything it was only my fault I won't blame you  ...i think i missunderstood you .....i m sorry plz dont cry plz....vansh requested.....

riddhima keeps her chin upon his right shoulder and says....

thats what i m saying , this time i m forgiving you but next time you won't blame me promise me ....

i promise he said  keeping his  one hand behind her head while his other hand was on her waist .....

riddhima get down i have a work ...says vansh while riddima shakes her head in denial not having any other option he moves towards staffs .....

he glares them making them gulp in fear ....

you all are here for riddhima , where were you all ????...vansh snapped angrily and maria who went inside my study ...i strictly warned you all not to go there then who dared to go there .......

boss i tried to stop riddhima mam but she didn't listen me ......she said if you can keep her here forcefully then she won't follow your orders....i m so sorry boss.....

you all are good for nothing ...i m just wasting my money ..

now riddhima started moving  in his arms .....

put me down .......

he did the same what she asked .....

after getting down she runs towards the area where his files were kept he follows her so that she couldn't get hurt .....

here she sat on floor and takes his one file...

vansh became scared , now what she wants to do this was the word which came out from his mouth....

riddhima opens his file while saying we will make aeroplanes and then we will play with that ok vansh....

nooooo, he screamed .....

tears started appearing in her eyes , what no ???...you can't do this for your wife for your best friend.....

riddhima plz try to understand , these papers are very important plz don't do this ....he begged...

she looked at him with teary eyes....before he could understand anything she started crying loudly and his masion got filled with her cry...

tears started rolling down from her cheeks .........

you only know how to scare ppl , you can't love anyone .... don't talk to me ...i wouldn't talk to you ...never she said while hiccuping ....

her tears broke something inside him ...he couldn't see her in tears .....

ok , do whatever you want to do he said with a smile ....

here , riddhima immidietly wipes her tears ...taking papers from his files she starts making aeroplanes.....while vansh kept his hand upon his head with a sad face ....but when his eyes fell upon riddhima who was laughing wholeheartedly his sadness got replaced by happiness .....she was busy in making paper planes while he was busy in staring her lovingly ......