chapter -41

at vr mansion
riddhima was in her room while others were waiting for vansh to come and give  answers to their question ishani was also present there ,

here vansh enters in vr mansion when uma asks..

vansh after witnessing riddhima's behaviour i m damn sure something very big has happened between you three and i just want answer why she doesn't want to see your faces ....

now vansh remembers everything because till now he had forgot about ishani as he didn't came to vr mansion from last three four days....till now he was just thinking about riddhima's behaviour towards him and he was concerned for her health but after listening uma's word he becomes angry his blood started boiling when he remembers that night's incident.....he starts saying

mom , i had not told you anything because i had not any  idea that  ishani and that bitch neha hired goons to kill riddhima that attack on riddhima was planned by them , not only this  they hired goons to mollest riddhima but chaser saved her , later she filled my mind against her by saying riddhima called her a slut and what not and as always i behaved like a jerk with her and said ...you are bad omen , its better you don't have fmily they left you because you were unwanted girl into their lives , because of all this she didn't wanted to come back .......

thats it with this he got a tight slap from dadi ....

dadi : i know vansh you hate riddhima , but how could you say those words to her ....

she was saying all this when uma says...

vansh i don't care about anything but if riddhima leaves this house i will go with her , she is my responsibility ...i just got agreed with her because i didn't wanted to give her stress ...but you jerk your behaviour is responsible for everything now only you will mend everthing , i don't know how but you have to do this and that too without going infront of her ....

here , vansh wanted to say something when uma turns towards ishani who was hell scared ....she tries to say something when uma slaps her hard leaving her hand mark on her cheeks she continually slapped her for 2 minutes now her both cheeks became red ....holding her shoulder tightly uma angrily snapped.....

from now on you have been died for me , you are no more my daughter ishani , you are a girl how could you think to do such a cheap act with other girl ...i m ashamed today because i m a mother of a girl like you , you tried to kill riddhima , you tried to do such a sinful act with her ......she had not completed her words when dadi comes in between and slapped her ....

ishani you are no more my granddaughter , now , i don't want to say a single word because i know it wouldn't affect you a little ...but not this time ishani , you have to pay for making such disgusting plan against that innocent girl .....do you have any idea her mom saved you ...it would have been better if naina had left you died that day so today nothing has not happened to her daughter ....

you are such a cheap girl ishani , this is the first time i m saying i m ashmed that you are my elder sister snapped siya angrily...

till now kabir was listening everthing angrily but he couldn't control his anger and slapped ishani ....

you are a black spot upon the name of a girl , i wish i never made you my sister ....i m breaking my all relation with you ishani raising...he barely completed his sentence when vansh snapped....

now , she is not any raisinghania don't call her from that kabir ...as we all broke our relationship with her then there is no need to stay here ishani just leave my house now , i wanted to give you worst punishment for trying to play with riddhima's life and dignity but i feel you already got that ....you know na karma is a bitch ishani so it will be better for you to live in the same condition in which you wanted to see riddhima  .....you did all this with riddhima because you hate her , and you hate her because she is not rich like you , her status is not equal to your status ....now you wouldn't have anything ....now i will see how you spend your life without money and raisinghania's name ........just leave my house now ....

otherhand , ishani had not any courage to say anything but she says ...bhai plz forgive me , i will not repeat this mistake infact i will ask for riddhima's  forgiveness too , from now on i will treat her like the way i treat you but plz bhai don't do this you have no idea what is happening into my life ....tears were rolling down from her cheeks

while everyone were  looking towards her with extreme anger .....

i don't care ishani , this is exactly what you wanted to do with riddhima ...when i remember about that day's incident ...i become scared and angry too ...what if that day your plan got succeed then i would have been rip your head from your body ....you don't have any idea what is riddhima mean to me .....for her i can forget my relation with you .....and the punsishment i m giving you is very small inplace of what you tried to do with her ....now just leave my house before i loose my control and trust me you won't like that .....just leave ...this time vansh screamed at the top of his lungs ...

here , inplace of leaving the house she tries to say something thats when vansh slapped her causing her fall on the floor .....just leave ishani don't try my patience , finding you infront of my eyes is just increasing my anger just leave before i kill you .....

ishani becomes very scared tears were continuously rolling down from her cheeks , with some hope she looks towards uma who turns her face to other direction ....while dadi says...

what are you waiting for just leave our house you girl .....we don't know who the hell are you , just leave before vansh looses his control you have no idea about his anger .....

uma : now ishani you will get to know how life becomes tough without family you always make fun of riddhima being an orphan and  taunts riddhima , now i will see how you will manage everything .....you wanted vansh  to throw her out of this house , but see today vansh threw you....now leave

mom plz one chance ishani says

here vansh becomes frustrated he started dragging her while she begs for forgiveness ......vansh throws her out of mansion's gate and locked it from inside then  ordered guards not to let her enter inside mansion again .....

thats it for today.....