chapter -51

after 1 hour
vansh opens his eyes he slowly moves towards riddhima her back was facing him....he keeps his hand upon her waist and moves it till her stomach then he slowly moves his face towards her neck and sniffes her scent which drives him crazy .....

vansh's pov
i know you are angry upon me , but i promise i will try to mend everthing , i will give you every happiness of this world, i will save you from every danger and problem...i know this wedding means nothing to you ...but very soon you will accept me because from now on i won't give you a single Reason to hate me...but yes you should also understand one thing ...if you won't stop your ranting of going away from me you know its only increase my anger , and i starts loosing my control over me ...you should change your this habbit.....

end of pov

saying this he pulls her more close and then he fall asleep...

next morning

riddhima woke up with a yawn as those sun rays were disturbing her beatiful sleep ...she smiles a little but very next movement she comes back to reallity that her life is changed now ...and that monster is her husband....she becomes sad that she was not in her country ....her thought were broken when she felt some weight upon her waist and stomach, she felt a presence behind her ...his chest was attached to her back and his arm was wrapped around her waist that was clinging her body to his ...she can feel his hot breadth upon her neck and slow heaving rhythm was indicating that he was asleep ...

did he purposely cuddle me or in sleep he considered me as his pillow and clinge to me ,i just can't trust this man , but i don't think he has done it purposely , if he wanted to be close to me then he could do it whenever he wants but he is not like that , he s a gentleman i hate to admit it but its true, indeed he is a jerk but last night he didn't try to do anything...i mean he is a murderer a criminal but still he didn't force me ..... thinking this she tries to remove his arm but it didn't budge....his hold upon her waist only tighten ...

riddhima stayed there in that position for five minutes , and then a thought came in her mind ...she still had no idea how his features look like she never observed him that closely slowly she turns around in his arms and now she was facing him ..his hot breadth was falling upon her forehead so she made her face up .....

her one arm was between their bodies so that she could maintain some distance between their bodies. ..she rose her second arm to his forehead she slightly brushed his eyebrows with her fingers....she suddenly pulled her hand and thinks...

what are you doing , its wrong and what if he comes to know what i just did , he will become more mad upon me and then he will punish me ...

morever he is a man how can she even think of touching him ... but she can't deny he was looking like a kid while sleeping and thats why she wanted to touch him ...

collecting some courage riddhima  gave herself a confident talk....you can do it riddhima , he is your husband ,he is not any unknown person he was your best friend and many time you slept hugging him the way he was your teddy bear ..... her brain told her ....

yes yes , whats wrong in it i m his wife and its my right ...she whispered back to her brain.. slowly she touched his forehead her finger moved to his eyebrows and they were thick then she touches his eyelashes and they were also thick ...she again touches his eyelashes to compare it with her's but it was not long like her's she slowly brushes his eyes he has beatiful eyes...then she trails her palm upon his cheeks and moves it towards his nose , she slowly squeeze his nose as he was looking so cute so she couldn't stop herself from doing this ..her fingers trailed down and she touches his thick beard...she moved her fingers on his jaw which was sharp ,,..riddhima slowly cups his beard and caressed it lovingly she feels ticklish when she was touching his beard a childish smile crept upon her lips...she touches his lips and she brushes his lips with her thumb ....she slowly moves her hand in his hair which was so thick , she keeps moving her fingers in his hairs for almost 2 minutes ...and with this a whispered came out from her mouth ....