chapter -5

in cab riddhima was  thinking about vansh
riddhima's pov

i thought only that devil is wiered but i was wrong , that guy was mad , he was so scary , arrogant , rude and short tempered ...firstly he had hitted me to his car and without accepting his mistake he started shouting upon me but wait ....after that he took me to the hospital , and how was he behaving like ...it was any serious injury , let it be riddhima ...

now concentrate on how will you save youself from that devil raisinghania ...he will definitely join ishani and aryan and then the trio will make your  life hell ...ok lets see what has written in your fate riddhima singh .....

end of pov

vansh's pov

that girl was so preety ,it seems like she was innocent , even she didn't care of of her life ....she saved that boy without thinking about her life ...

i never saw such a innocent soul like her in my entire life ...but she was so scared ..

o comeon vansh you made her scared ..the way you talked her that made her scared , you should had not said those words to her ....what if she will not talk to you....? and what if she will get angry upon you ....

what the hell even i am thinking ??
i am not going to meet her again,  but what if she will angry upon me  .......shut the hell up vansh .....ths is nonsense. ...
end of pov

author's pov

vansh and angrey reach to vr mansion ever... everyone is so happy to see vansh there , ishani and siya hurried towards vansh and hugged him tightly "we missed you so much bhai, we are so happy to see you ....i missed you too my angels ....."vansh replied,

they broke their hug and vansh  goes to Dadi and takes her blessings and Dadi kisses vansh on his forehead

then he goes to uma whose eyes welled up with tears , she hugged him very tightly and said "finally my son is here after so many years, i am happiest person today  while saying this she started kissing all over his face with full of love and care .....

mom i thought you will be happy after seeing me here , but here you are crying ....

now if you are not happy then there is no need to stay here .....i m going back to usa  ...

shutup vansh i am not crying , i am very happy and this is the tears of happiness

ook if your mother son typical drama have got over ...so plz join us on dinning table ...

after getting freshan up vansh and angrey went to dinning table , where kabir already started eating ..he was eating like as he had not eaten anything from last many years ....he was eating like a kid ....

see vansh and angrey all your favorite dishes are kept on table while vangrey take their seat and started eating ....

mom vr mansion is still giving the same  vibes which it gives sixteen  years ago even your hand made dishes is  still giving same taste ....

i thought everything would have been changed in these years ..but everything is same ......"vansh exclaimed with glitter in his eyes ....

dadi : vansh now you should get marry , i saw many girls for you, i will show you their pictures and if you like anyone  of them ...i would fix your alliance with her ....

ishani : no dadi , i dont think bhai will get marry with any of your so called girl ....i am sure he alredy loves someone ..maybe any of his girlfriend or maybe he is in love with someone secretly ( okk let me clear she is talking about neha ...she wants vansh to get marry to  that bitch ) ...... isn't it bhai???