chapter -53

after vansh's departure , riddhima got up from her place .....she asked maria to bring every useful stuffs which will help her in joining vase parts...though riddhima knows she can't make it like before but atleast she could try to fix it ....she couldn't see anyone in pain because of her , so she decided to join vase's broken pieces...

one by one she collected all pieces of vase after collecting all pieces she stars joining it one by one,

it took four hour to make it , there were many cracks on that vase , it was not like before...now riddhima observes that vase carefully it was not looking like any expensive vase , infact it was looking like very low cost vase ...riddhima thinks it is not looking expensive infact i don't think vansh will ever purchase any vase like this it seems like it has brought by a kid or it had been gifted to a kid .....

a small panda and elephant was printed upon it ... elephant had taken a balloon in his trunk while panda was trying to snatch it from him....

she observes it more carefully and then remembers when she gifted it to vansh on his birthday ...

flashback

riddhima was playing with her toy when she hears uma's words who was talking about vansh's birthday

ajay , my vansh's birthday is coming ...what present  should i give him on his birthday ....

with this riddhima goes in a deep thought...

vansh birthday is coming and i will bring something for him on his birthday .....

here ,uma gets ready for going to market when riddhima comes towards her and requested her to take her with her....

riddhima and uma comes out from their car and was about to enter in mall when riddhima's eyes fell upon a small shop ...she starts moving towards that shop uma too follows her ....thats shop was of vases ...

riddhima was a five year old kid , she had no idea what should she buy for vansh she only knew about dolls and teddy bears and she also knew that vansh didn't like these stuffs ....she touches one vase on which a elephant and panda was printed she smiled looking at vase and thought vansh will definitely love it ....

aunty i want this , Riddhima said...

why bacche why do you want to bring this , you can buy anything but what will you do with this...

no , i don't want anything , i just want this plz buy this for me ...

without saying anything uma brought that for riddhima. ....

riddhima was on cloud nine for the first time she was giving something to someone and that too she was giving it to vansh the most closest and favourite  person of her life .....

present

with this riddhima feels wet on her cheeks , at that time she was a kid so there was not so many memories in her mind she only remembered some incidents ,she totally forgot vase's incident but when she observes this vase carefully then she got to know it was gifted by her and vansh used to say he hate her , he don't want her , and what not ...if he hate her then why he still kept that gift with him .....did he really hate her or it was just a word which he used to say ....

otherhand vansh remembers when riddhima gifted that vase ....

flashback

on his birthday he got many presents from all guests , from his family members and from many people who came to his birthday party ....but he was not happy , he was missing his riddhima ...she was not with him when he was cutting his cake , today she only wished him and from evening he had not seen her ...he didn't want to cut his cake without riddhima but there was many people who was waiting for cake cutting ...his father his mom and his family for them he sadly cutted his cake ....

but now... , now he couldn't hold it more so he angrily went in riddhima's room who was crying holding something in her hands ...he became tensed ...sitting beside her he asked her calmly...

why are you crying riddhima , you had not joined me when i was cutting my cake you should have been there but you didn't come and now you are crying ...will you tell me what happened...??..

riddhima started crying more when he was confronting her she  didn't say a single word and turned her face to another side ....

ook , i m so sorry i m not angry i was just saying i was so sad when you didn't attend that party ...dont cry plz ... don't be angry ...will you not talk to your vansh on his birthday he says making a pout ...

riddhima turns towards him spoke him in a innocent voice ...

i had nothing which i could present you on your birthday thats why i didn't attend your party saying this she started crying ...

what??...i don't want any gift , i just want you nothing else ...and who told you that you can attend anyone's party when you have any present , you are just a kid...saying this his eyes fell upon that vase which riddhima held in her small hands ....

what is this riddhima ?? he asked pointing his finger upon that vase...

no.. nothing replied riddhima while hiding it...

you won't tell me riddhima , i m your best friend na ...and yes today is my birthday so you can't deny me ok ...now tell me ...

i..i br..brought this for you , riddhima said while stammering ...

if you brought this for me then why did you say ...you had nothing to gift  me ...

because ishani said you won't like my present , as you know it is not expensive , she said you even won't accept my gift and she also said without any present I can't attend your birthday party...she said lowering her head....

you are so innocent and idiot ...you know if you have gifted it to me it would be the best gift of my life because it would have been given by you .....and about its cost it will be the most valuable and expensive gift of my life ....but why did you bring this for me and when??...

i know you don't like dolls and teddy bears i was so confused thats when i saw this and decided to bring this for you....do you like it riddhima asked??....

what ...i love it , the best gift of my life and i will keep it with me forever i promise...he said while taking that vase ...

a childish smile appered on riddhima's face and she hugged vansh tightly...

present ....

vansh was very sad as today he lost one of the most valuable gift of his life, which was given by riddhima ..he was thinking all this when angre enters in his cabin...

boss you called me ??...angre asked making vansh comes out from his thought...

yes  angre i want you to go india and bring chaser here , ....and for this you are leaving  today only ..

okk boss ..saying this angre went out....

vansh's pov
i don't like when chaser come close to riddhima but for this i can't ignore riddhima's safety ...i have many enemies here ....i know i appointed staffs after getting  proper knowledge about their lives ......gaurds are not allowed inside my mansion i appointed many female staffs for riddhima's safety but still i dont  believe them ....i can only trust chaser he will protect her from every danger after me ....

thats it for today's episode i know this update is short thats because i was busy in some important work ....