chapter -32

here , goons came to neha's house they narrate everything to her ....she handed them juice as they were looking tiered they drank drink in one go within two minutes they fell on floor ...yes neha mixed poison into their drinks as she knew ...vansh will reach her easily once he catches them...

neha's pov
i should go there ...it will be a good chance to enter in vr mansion again ...i will show some fake tears and thats it that emotional raisinghania will forget everything and forgive me ....
end of pov

thinking this she drove her car towards vr mansion...

otherhand, riddhima was walking aimlessly...tears were continuously flowing from her eyes....only vansh's words were echoed all around her ...her hatered for vansh is getting increased with every passing second ...she was looking so desvasted for the first time she wants to leave this world ....only one thought were coming to her mind ...if she is a bad omen ..an unwanted person so she has no right to live more and ruin anyone's life with this thought she starts walking in the middle of the road ......but she had no idea that she was walking in the middle of road...

here , shaheer was going towards his office when his eyes fell on riddhima, he was so shocked to see her in that condition and that too with a suitcase .....he ran towards her to save her but alas!... it was late a car had  already hitted her ......and she fell on the road within some second she lied there in the pool of her own blood ....

otherhand , neha smirks ....yes it was neha who hitted riddhima.....actually she had seen her there ...and it was a very good chance for her to kill her ...so how could she leave  this chance ......so she drove  at the full speed and hitted riddhima very hard....

shaheer was so shocked to react anything ...but after sometime he came back to his senses ...., fortunately his guards were with him ...he ordered one of them to find about that car ....later he took riddhima to his car and drove towards hospital.....

at vr mansion....
vansh feels strange pain into his heart , like someone very close to his heart is going far away and would never come back to him but brushing off his thought .......he said mom i never told you but i think now you should know her real face ....

flashback
vansh and riddhima were playing with each other , when vansh leg sliped and he was about to fall but riddhima held his hand  the vary next movement she left his hand and he fell from stares ....his head hitted the floor very hard ....the vary next movement ...he lost his conciousness....

present

ishani had told me i was laying there for more than hours and  because of blood lost ....i went in coma ...later dad couldn't handle all this and he got an heart attack ....he left this world while waiting for me to wake up .....i was not with my dad in his last days ....infact i couldn't complete all the rituals which a son does after his father's death .....mom i would never forgive her for what she had done with me .....if that day she had not left my hands ....my dad would have been living with us today .....i craved for my family's love ...for your love during these years....mom you tell me how could i forgive her for snatching my father ......and today she tried to snatch you .....thats why i threw her out of my house .......

with this he got a tight slap from uma...

you fool you are blaming riddhima without any reason ....today only she pushed me so that she could save my life ....how could you asked her to leave me ...her life was in danger ... I don't know who wanted to kill her , today we all went for pooja , she was all alone , i don't know where all bodyguards had gone...no one was there.....as today we had  to go to meet doctor for riddhima's treatment so i came back .....and i saw a goon was pointed gun towards riddhima ....without thinking anything i came between them ...riddhima requested me to back off but how could i left her to die not having any option she pushed me so that she could save my life......go and check footage you would get to know what had actually happened.....and lets talk about your accident .....