chapter -63

if he will kill me then what will he say to aunty , i mean what excuse he will give her ??..i think he will say  riddhima met an accident and left this world , yes i saw a movie in which villain killed his wife and later named it as an accident ....here he is also a villain so he will do the same thing .....i think this is the last day of my life opps sorry sorry last night .....now go and provoke him ....you can't keep your mouth shut na after knowing his real identity you keep provoking him , that time you becomes jhansi ki rani and later you get afraid from this devil .....isnt it riddhima????......

i will apologize by touching his feet he is not that bad he will forgive me  and  won't kill me .....oh really riddhima you think like this ...are you mad or what ???.....you will touch his feet and ask for his forgiveness and you think he will forgive you ........her mind mocked....

yes , he won't afterall he is an arrogant man , i hurt his ego ....he will take his revenge i m damn sure....think something else ....i slapped him so i will ask him to slap me if he wants yes....then he will forgive me he is not that bad ..... riddhima thinks and gulps....

here vansh sat on a chair and loaded his gun

your count down starts from now , so tell me what is your last wish , i don't want to ask it but i thought i should ask you afterall i had a relation with you before knowing your real face

your count down starts from now , so tell me what is your last wish , i don't want to ask it but i thought i should ask you afterall i had a relation with you before knowing your real face ....

here riddhima gulps and thinks ....

pagal aadmi bol to aise raha hai jaise meri wish puri hi kar dega meri bahut sari wishes hai aur agr aise hi meri wish puri karne laga to mughe zinda chorna padega....lagta hai isne apna rishta todh lia mughse .......she thinks with a scared face ....

so its time to go , you can't hide your sins from me ...now be ready to die , he spoke ...

riddhima thinks she has not any other option she would have come infront of this devil ,...she can't hide from his eyes so its good  to come infront of him before he catches her maybe he will give her an easy death ....she was about to come out when angre turns on lights , and the darkness got replaced by brightness.....

now she could see there were  arjun's parents , ishani , neha , aryan and chachi all were tied with chair beside them angre was standing with chaser  ....but what are they doing here and why vansh tied his own family like this way ....they might said very bad words to him which hurt his ego thats why he is tourchring them ....oh no it means he will tie her and tourchure her ..... riddhima thinks and cries keeping her hand innocently on her mouth so that he couldn't listen her sobs....

here , vansh got up from his place and moved towards arjun's parents...

they trembled in fear , sweats started appearing on their forehead...

otherhand she thinks vansh is so heartless first he killed their son and now he is tourchring them , this was not right for her but she was already horrified from him then how could she say anything ......