chapter _61

riddhima was sleeping upon vansh , and vansh held her tightly close to his heart , they were looking like a lovey dovey couple who just made their love last night and still didn't want to leave each other ... riddhima was sleeping upon vansh like a kid her both legs were around his waist while from her hands she held his shoulder, her head was on his bare chest ......

here , sun rays fall upon riddhima disturbing her beatiful sleep , she opens her eyes with a extreme headache , she keeps her hands on her head and presses it so that she could get some relief .....but got another shock when her eyes fell on vansh , she notices their position .....she moves her body so that she could get out from his grip but the more she tries the more his grip on her getting tightened....their proximity was enough for her to think something else ......she slept upon vansh who was shirtless .....how could she do this , she was on the verge of crying.....

she was trying her best to come out from his grip but he was not letting her do that .....in his sleep too he can't see her going away from him ....

here vansh was in his slumber thats when he felt something wet on his chest he opens his  eyes and finds the most important person of his life in tears he became tensed....

he removes his hands from her body she immediately got up and stood on floor ....

what happened riddhima why are you crying ...asked vansh

here she didn't listen what he just asked because she was busy in remembering how they ended up in these position...she could not allow him to be this close to her and that too without shirt...and how could she sleep on him ....she was busy in remembering all this thats when her eyes fell on her shirt which fell on floor ...she notices she was not in her clothes infact she was in vansh's shirt .... morever who changed her clothes it was not the dress which she wore last day....tears were flowing down from her eyes....she holds her head and moves here and there ...she was so lost in her thoughts....

here , vansh was getting tensed , he couldn't see her crying and here she us doing the same thing....he got up from his place and keeps moving behind her while asking ......

riddhima , plz atleast tell me what is bothering you.... don't cry plz ...

authors pov

here she remembers last day she went in vansh's study and drinks water from a bottle , and after that her head started spinning this was the only thing which she knows....it means that was not water and she drank wine ....she was not in her clothes , someone changed her clothes last night , morever she was in vansh's shirt that to in that situation , ......it means vansh took her advantage ,....she couldn't believe that vansh could stoop this low ....first he supported his sister and now he raped her , for her it was a rape because she was not in her senses and without her permission how could he touch her ....he is bloody rapist....he snatched her dignity last time his sister had not succeeded in snatching her dignity so he did it in another way....he is a bloody beast , bloody monster ....she won't forgive him ...she won't see his face in her entire life....her body was trembeling in extreme hate she was about to fall when vansh holds her from behind ....she feels extreme disgust on his touch ,...she jerks his hands from her body and turns towards him...with this she gives him  a tight slap making him shocked .....

just stay away from me .... she said and pushed him hard....

don't you dare to touch me , i m feeling disgust on your touch , till now i was thinking you could be a murder , a mafia but you can't be characterless but you proved me wrong , you are just a black spot on the name of a human ...you are much more worst than you sister ....how dare you touch me , you snatched my dignity ....from the very first day you wanted this na .... offcourse after all its your habbit i don't know with how many girls you shared your bed ....you are a rapist vansh raisinghania....you raped your own wife .....you said you love me , but you know what i feel about your so called love  ...it s just your lust , nothing else...