chapter - 27

riddhima almost ran from there while vansh smiles on her cute antics ....but next movement his smile got replaced by anger .....he marched out of his room angrily .....and comes to his tourchure room where all boys including that boy who bumped with  riddhima they were  tied with rope  , they were toucherd very badly by his bodyguards ..their body's  were covered with many burn marks ....along with lots of bruises blood was dripping from their heads , hands and from all over their bodies....

vansh says in a dangerous tone ....

so you bastards ....i am sure you all are liking my treatment , you assholes you dared to touch my riddhima, you dared to missbehave with her ......i would not leave you ,......because of you tears came to her eyes.... I can't see her in tears but you assholes made her cry .....you made my riddhima cry....i would not leave you saying this he took a whip and started beating them with that leaving more bruises on their bodies while they were crying in pain .....vansh enjoyed their scream but it was not enough for him ....he called out chaser and said....

chaser i want to hear their screams but be careful they shouldn't  die ....m i clear ??on which chaser nods his head in yes and pounced on them one by one making the scream in unbearable pain after some time he left them half concious after some time they all fainted because of so much injuries and unbearable pain....

vansh comes out with chaser and moved towards his room after sometime he went into a deep slumber .....

next morning

neha was talking with some goons and says......i don't want any mistake ...i want her to be die .....inplace of this i will give you that much amount which you demand for .....

goon : ook , mam ,....you wouldn't get any chance to complain ......

neha (thinking) : yesterday that bitch got saved but not this time ....saying this she started laughing like a mad ....

here in vr mansion

ishani (thinking) : my plan got flopped ...i have to think something else to throw her out of vr mansion ....

here ,vansh goes to dinning table where everyone was present ...when dadi , siya , and uma's eyes fell on his injured head ...they becomes tensed and asked .....how did this happen vansh ......???...

nothing mom actually i met a small accident yesterday night ....now don't worry , i m fit and fine ..... I don't want anyone getting tensed .....

uma : but vansh ....

mom i m fine plz ....now i m very hungry ...can i have my breakfast ...vansh says smilngly ...

uma and dadi : yes yes come .....

vansh was having his breakfast when riddhima comes out hurriedly ....she was too late for her college , ......she was looking very decent .....vansh couldn't take his eyes off from her....he stares her , continuaslly ....here , riddhima was getting uncomfortable under his gaze but like vansh cares , he could fell her uncomfortableness but he can't help it .....(sabar ka devta😝)....

dadi : riddhima bacche come have something...

riddhima : no dadi , i m getting late ....

dadi : i don't care its now became your habbit ....everyday you get late and then you skip your breakfast ...and whats about your health you became very careless regarding your health .....

dadi was scolding her when uma interupts .....

riddhima tommorrow we are going for your checkup ...i already took an appointment ....and this time i don't want listen anything ...last week you denied but not this time..... doctor instructed me she cutted in between when riddhima says okk aunty ... tomorrow we will go ...and i m not going to deny my sweetest aunty okk ......

okk now come and have your breakfast after that you have to take your medicines......you know na when you skips your medicine then what happens to you .....says dadi

okk dadi now don't be such a rude dadi ...saying this she goes towards them and takes her sit beside siya ....

vansh who listened everything looks into her eyes sadly  but she was busy in having her breakfast fastly ....as she got late for her college...

vansh's pov ..
what are they talking about ....is she suffering from any disease ....why they always talk about her medicine ....and why she can't skip her medicine ...it means she is suffering from any dangerous disease .....
end of pov

thinking this his eyes got  filled with tears.... uma noticed it and asked

what happened vansh are you crying ??...

vansh came back from his thought he feels something wet on his cheecks ...yes tears escapes from his eyes ....but he was so lost in his thought thats why he was unable of his tears .....

actually mom this is so spicy i couldn't handle it thats why tears came to my eyes ....on which uma says .....

i told you many time mrs disuza ...dont mix so much spices in vansh's dishes .....he doesn't like them ...

but mam i didn't use any spice in his dish ....i made it separately....so how can it be possible. .....

now everyone looks towards vansh ..he could feel everyone's gaze upon him ...he murmured ...o god i got caught red handed .....but i have to cover it ...

you mean i m lying ...if i had not eaten this ...i would surely make you taste it ...but I don't want anyone to eat my leftover .....its so spicy mrs disuza next time be careful....he said in a cold voice ...

on which mrs disuza becomes scared and says ...i m sorry vansh baba , next time i would not give you any reason to complain ....

thats when riddhima got up from her sit and says...ok aunty , dadi now as i completed your wish ...so can i go to my college .....on which both nods their head in approval but says.....but don't forget to take your medicine in afternoon ...

ook , replied riddhima ...

thats when something strikes in vansh's mind and he says .....

riddhima come , i will drop you to your college .....

no need i can manage ....you don't need to waste your precious time upon me ......says rudely .....

vansh (thinking)...just look at  her rudeness , her everytime favourite work ....she can't be sweet with me ...huhh....

o comeon riddhima , i m not wasting my time , i have some work there ...because i m the new trustee of your college .....thats why asked you to come with me .....

dadi : vansh why are you showing your intrest in her college ....

vansh (thinking)...so that i could keep my eyes on her at her college too ...what if anybody tries to be close to her in her college ....no no .. i can't let this happen .....

he came back when riddhima says ...if you have your work there ...then go there alone ...i can go by myself ....saying this she turns to go when vansh says ....

mom look she is so stubborn , some days back she got some injuries on her head ....this is not good to go there by auto or cab ....i can drop her na....

uma : yes , riddhima he is right ...go with him ....

but aunty ...

uma : no ifs not buts ....this is final you are going with him ....

vansh happily got up from his sit and moved out from vr mansion followed by riddhima ...

thats it for today's episode ....sorry for late update and short too ....