chapter -7

riddhima was coming out from kitchen, she was very scared ....when kabir saw her ....he moved towards her, she stood startled seeing him infront of her .....she started trembling in fear ....

riddhima (thinking) : bappa plz save me from this devil ...now how will i manage to escape from his cluthes.....

she was thinking when kabir asked her ....will you be my friend ??

riddhima thought , the same thing he is doing again... which he  had done  long time ago ....i remember how he had asked me for my frendship and after that he did that to me ...which is still scaring me whenever i remember about that incident .....she was lost in her thought when kabir snapped ....

tell na will you be my friend???

riddhima came out from her thought and a "no,  slipped from her mouth .... she started moving towards her room when kabir held her hand and said ...

whats wrong with you riddhima why you always ignore me , what i did to you...?? why you always behave like this .....why can't you accept my frendship ...

riddhima could not understand why is he talking like that ....he was the one who always ignored her , infact he was the one who used to insult her infront of everyone but here he is saying another story.....but she brushed off her thought....and says to  herself , it is his  plan to punish me ....

here, vansh comes out from the kitchen (smiling) but next what he saw.. made his blood boil ....he saw kabir had holded riddhima's hand...which makes him furious , he started loosing his cool ....he wants to punch kabir very hard on his face  for holding riddhima's hand ...he immidietly moved towards them and snatched riddhima's hand from his hand while riddhima gasped on his sudden action  .....

vansh said,  in a very dangerous tone with a stern face ...his eyes held possissvness for riddhima  ....

what the hell...  how dare you touch her ....nobody have any right to touch her except....

and he realised what is he just doing ....he said by covering his actions ...

you are making her uncomfortable ... can't you see ...she wants to go from here ... it's not  good to do anything against anyone's wish .....he said all this while holding riddhima's hand in his .....possissvness was clearly visible in his eyes ....

riddhima (thinking) : thank god kabir has  saved me from this devil ...thnkew bappa for sending him ...

riddhima tries to free her hand from his grip but he didn't let her do that...instead of leaving her ....he enterlocked his fingers more tightly with her's ... as he is punishing her hand by got touched by another man.. and as he is also  triying  to remove his hand mark from her hand ....

but after realising what is he just doing infront of kabir he left her hand while riddhima ran from there

while  vansh stood there puzzled ....what he just did ....why  he got angry ...why he lost his cool ....and morever, how he behaved with riddhima...as she is his ....he was clueless ....

kabir : vansh i was not doing anything wrong .....i was just asking for her frendship ...you should have not behaved like this ....

vansh became angry when he lishtened that  kabir was asking for her frendship but controlling his anger...."he said ,..

vansh (sighed) : kabir i just saw her getting uncomfotable when you  had holded her hand ...so i just behaved like that .... don't mind kabir ...

its okk vansh i understand ...

after saying this vansh moved towards his room ....

vansh's pov

what is happening to me ...why i couldn't control my anger,  when i saw them in that position ....it never happened ...not knowing the answer  he brushed off his thought and got engrossed in his files ....