chapter -47

vansh was loosing his control , his eyes became red ....he threw his glass now everyone turns towards vansh who was ready to break everything thats when his eyes fell on riddhima ...he wanted to kill arjun and his parents but he can't do it infront of riddhima somehow he controls his anger but it was getting tough for him to be normal .......

mom , what nonsense???....its riddhima's life why will she get married to this bastard cant you see ...she doesn't want them beside her ...why do you want to spoil her life ...she will not marry him thats final ...i wouldn't let this happen ....riddhima just tell them you don't want anything like this right....vansh snaps angrily

here after listening his words riddhima wanted to say the same which vansh wanted her to say but she remembers his words when he taunted her for being an orphan when he taunted that her parents left her because she was a bad omen and everything but there was the one thing which hurted her the most when he supported ishani after knowing what she tried to do with her....she looked at him with full hatered .....

riddhima i want to know what do you think on this matter , and vansh you just shutup .....your papa wanted you and arjun she barely completed her sentence when vansh angrily snapped...

who the hell was he to take any decign of her life ....i don't care what he wanted or not but she won't marry him and thats final.....

he was my papa , and he had full right to took decign of my life ...how dare you ....how could you say anything like this ???...

now vansh came to know what he just blurted out  in anger ....he felt shame upon his words ....

riddhima i didn't mean that ...i m sorry ...i don't know how i said this ...it was not my intention ...i m sorry ....

just shutup vansh , you said what you meant ....and plz don't show me your fake concern okk...i know which kind of a human you are ...only blood relations matters for you ....and yes its my life i know what is right and wrong for me ...i can take my decigns by myself ...one thing tommorrow is my last day in this house as per my condition i m leaving your house tomorrow only ...and yes if my papa wanted him to be my husband then i am ready you always say that i was very unlucky to my parents ...so now i want to fullfill my father's wish ...saying this she turns towards uma and says ...

aunty i m ready ,.....saying this she ran from there crying ...

vansh was so shocked to react anything ...except the trio all were sad on riddhima's decign but they can't help it .....

rekha : omg finally riddhima got agreed i know i couldn't get daughter in law like her ...i know shasank bhai will be happiest today after seeing his wish getting fullfill....uma i have to do preparation will see you later

saying this trio moved towards their room...

uma was so shocked yes she was the one who asked her for wedding but somewhere she felt that riddhima would not accept it but she accepted it .....

i have to talk with riddhima, she took this decign in anger ...i wouldn't let her do something which she doesn't want to do ....saying this she moved towards riddhima's room followed by siya and dadi ....

here kabir was so heartbroken without saying anything he moved towards his room ....

otherhand , vansh stared at the chair where riddhima was a while ago her words were echoing in his ears he holds his ears tightly ...he couldn't able to control more and started breaking everything ....later he went out from vr mansion ....he angrily drove his car he reached the same place where he first met riddhima after many years... coming out from his car , he fell on the same place where once riddhima fell after got hitted from his car he caressed that area lovingly...a water droplets fell on the road no no it was not his tears ....it started to rain .....vansh couldn't able to think more only riddhima's words were revolving all around him ....