chapter -23

tears continuosly falling from her eyes .....she screamed , someone plz help , but as music was so loud so nobody was able to listen her.....

o baby , don't cry , tears doesnt suit on this beautiful face.....you are so beautiful , i can't wait now saying this he statrted moving towards her....

she begged , plz leave me , plz

shutup we are not here to listen anything , we are here for having fun , second boy said who was standing near the door and about to close the door....

not having any choice , she decided to jump from the terrace for saving her respect ......she was crying bitterly ...

she was moving backward and the boy was about to catch her hand , when chaser comes there , the two boys become horrified after seeing the dangerous dog infront of their eyes, chaser looks into riddhima's eyes and finds tears....after seeing chaser infront of her , riddhima started crying bitterly ......seeing her in that condition his anger reached at the top without wasting a second he pounced on a boy who was near the door , while second boy gets horrified,......chaser bites him everywhere....he took out his flesh , while the boy screamed in pain , chaser took out his eyes....from which he tried to see towards riddhima in dirty way....

boy was screaming in pain chaser took out his flesh from everwhere to  his body and then left him died....he was lying in the pool of his own blood .....chaser destroyed his face , now nobody could recognize him not even his family....

after seeing all this infront of his eyes , 2nd boy becomes more scared , he started running , but chaser was so fast he pounced over him making him fall on the ground , he took out flesh from his both hands from which he tried to catch riddhima's hand , after that chaser took out his both eyes, within some seconds he destryed his face the same way he did with other boy ....he left him died,...now he too lied in the pool of his own blood ......riddhima closed her eyes , the death body of both boys were looking so horrified ......now chaser comes towards riddhima and started licking her legs .....she cries more and bent at chaser's level ....she hugged him tightly ......she even can't think what would have happen to her if chaser had not come there thinking this she hugged him more tightly .....

she broke the hug after that chaser started licking her face very lovingly , she could feel safe beside chaser , she was no more scared from those boys , because now they have  died  and the one who have killed them is none other than chaser .....

flashback

ishani and shaheer were dancing with each other but shaheer was feeling digust on her touch , so he angrily left her there .....later ishani moved towards bar area when her eyes fell on vansh and riddhima who were busy in arguing ....when a boy came up to them and bumped with riddhima making vansh angry....he angrily draged him from there ..... it was a good chance for ishani so she mixed something in an orange juice and moved towards riddhima taking it in her hands ....she handed organe juice to riddhima and told her ...siya needs her help ...knowing very well about chaser that if he finds riddhima alone ....he would definitely follow her ....so ishani took his chain and dragged him to bar area ....she was happily gulping her drink when chaser's eyes fell upon riddhima who was going somewhere....he wanted to follow her , but ishani held him.....so he just stopped ....but something grabed his attention when he saw two boys were going behind riddhima and he could see something mysterious into there eyes or we can say ...he was well aware that they would  try to harm her....looking towards them he became more angry and started moving towards them when ishani pulled him towards her and says ....

don't you dare to go anywhere ....if you try to go against me i will complain about it to bhai ....but chaser becomes more angry ...he angrily barked at her and forcefully moved from there causing ishani fall on the floor her hands started bleeding because his chain cutted her hand ......

present ...

here when vansh came back to party ....riddhima was missing from there ....he searched for her everywhere ....but she was not there ...he becomes scared ....from last ten minutes he was searching for  her.....

otherhand, riddhima and chaser come to the party ....chaser's face was covered with blood of those boys...riddhima was lil scared ...her face was covered with sweat beads ..when shaheer's eyes fell upon riddhima ...he comes towards her and asked her getting tensed ....where were you riddhi ???....and why are you looking like this ..?? ..what happened on which chaser becomes angry on shaheer he thought ...he will try to harm riddhima ...he was about to harm him ...when riddhima snapped ...

chaser he is my friend he cares for me the way you do ....on which chaser calmed ....thats when vansh's eyes fell on riddhima ....

he angrily comes towards her and holds her tightly ....where were you haan ???....do you have any idea how much scared i was???...i just lost my senses when i had not found you here and from last ten minutes i was madly searching for you ....and now why are you not saying anything ...just answer me damnit....

shaheer : vansh plz relax atleast give her some time to say anything ...she is scared...

vansh : just shutup , don't come between me and my riddhima and i know how to talk her ...

shaheer : i am not coming between you two...i am just saying just look at her you are making her more scared ....plz atlest give her some time...

now , vansh calms himself ...yes he was still angry but he cant make her more scared ...so he just asks her ..

riddhima where were you ???..you don't have any idea , how much scared i was ....while riddhima couldn't hold it more she just hugged vansh very tightly and broke down into his arms ....every scary thoughts were started coming into his mind ...he hugged her more tightly and says ....

shhh don't cry sweetheart ...see i am here ...just tell me what happened...he broke their hug ...he cupped her face and says ......why are you crying ...have anybody said anything to you or he gritted his teeth and says or anybody tried to missbehave with you ....riddhima cries more ...but vansh again says don't cry sweetheart just tell me .....

van ..vansh those boys ...thats it for both vansh and shaheer they kept their hand on their guns angrily .....vansh anger had no limit but he says ....

sweetheart don't cry ....i would not leave them when his eyes fell on chaser whose face was covered with blood and that's it ...he came to know that chaser has already taught them a good lesson ....vansh eyes chaser and he came to know what just his master wants .....he started running towards those boys dead body .....vansh holds riddhima's hand and the trio go behind chaser .....

vansh and shaheer left shocked after seeing dead bodies of those boys ..they could see their skeloton ...there was no flesh upon their dead bodies....they had died mercilessly...yes vansh was shocked because chaser had  never killed anyone without his master's permission....yes he harmed many unknown and mysterious ppl bt had never killed anyone without vansh's consent .....now vansh came to know ....chaser loves riddima very much and if anyone tries to harm her ...he would kill him....he could feel that chaser too is like his master ...he is so much possessive for riddhima yes vansh doesn't want this ...but he was thankful to chaser for saving his riddhima .....he hugged chaser tightly ....and says .....

thankew so much chaser you saved my riddhima from these bastards ......and thnkew for giving them this much pain ...yes i wanted to make their life hell and give them as much pain that they begged to die....but they have already died....thankew so much on which chaser barked at him as he wanted to say ...if anybody will try to harm riddhima he would do the same with other's......it was his duty to save her ...

otherhand , ishani comes out from a room holding her head ...everthing around her was moving .....she couldn't walk properly.....

that's it for today's episode ..hope you will like this chptr.....😘😘😘😘😘