chapter -67

standing infront of vansh's room riddhima  peeps in his room but again he left early in the morning .....

riddhima's pov

thats just enough what the hell is he doing can't he just show me his face ....when i was mad at him and asked him not to irritate me that time  he always went against my wish and everytime irritated me but now when he is mad at me and wants to be away then why I can't come infront of him....this is cheating ...what does he think about himself , this time i wont let him do whatever he want ....but for that i have to think something ....

you are so smart riddhima , what an idea ...omg i  m very intelligent this time you can't escape vansh raisinghania huhh...
end of pov

maria ....

maria turns towards riddhima who was just behind her ....

do you need something mam ???....asks maria..

yes , i just need a favour ..riddhima requests ....

ye.. yes tell me what do you want .,...

just come with me upstairs i need to discuss something regarding something.....riddhima says....

maria follows her .....

vansh's office....

vansh was working something on his laptop thats when his phone starts ringing .....

without paying attention at caller's id he picks up....he became shocked at the same time tensed after listening other's person words and ran out from his office ....

where is she...is she fine , did you call the doctor??...vansh shouted entering in his mansion...

yes , boss she is fine she got some minor injuries.....maria replied

without saying anything vansh enters in their bedroom ....his eyes fall on riddhima who has bandage on her ankle he runs in her direction

holding her both cheeks vansh asked...

maria informed me you fell from stairs ...

how did this happen ..??..

ar are you fine...??...

is it paining ...??..

just tell me , what did doctor say ??....

it is not looking like any minor injury , do you need to go hospital ..??.....

why m i even asking , come just lets go to hospital you need to admit ...

saying this he keeps his hand behind her and tries to lift her up thats when riddhima shouted...

are you insane ???....just leave me my ankle is hurting just don't touch me ....

and yes , doctor said its not any fracture it's just a sprain it will be fine in some days.....and  doctor said i need a person who could take a good care of me  .....i need to be monitored ....riddhima says emphasising last word....

vansh looks at her worriedly and says ....

don't worry i will take a good care of you ....

are you sure ???....asks riddhima

offcourse you dont need to be worry..... replies vansh

no no actually you don't need to ignore your work , i know it will affect your work and from past few days you are very busy i just don't want to waste your time because of my stupid injury ....beside there are many staff who could take good care of me ....you don't need to do this