chapter -6

at night

vansh was sitting annoyedly in his levish room....he was thinking how to punish riddhima ...thats when angrey enters in his room ....

boss we have a meeting tommorrow ....mr mehra's p.a informed me ...should i say yes to him ??? or....he cutted off in between when vansh said ...

no need angrey we are going tommorrow ...its good to complete our work soon, so that i can go back to usa as soon as possible .....u can leave now and angrey left his room ...

suddenly vansh smirks as an evil idea came in his mind to punish riddhima ..

"intresting very intresting , now thats how i will punish her ...

he came out of his thought when his phone started buzzing ....it was neha's call. ..

o god this girl ...such a chepo by saying this he cutted her call and kept his phone on silent ...so that she cant disturb him ....

vansh and riddhima had their food in their's room as vansh was busy in doing preparation for tommorrow's meeting ....while riddhima didnt want to go infront of that devil ....

here , kabir was getting restless because he wanted to see riddhima but she didn't come to have her dinner ....but keeping all his thought aside he got busy in chit chatting with family .....

dadi informed everyone that tommorrow is pooja for vansh and kabir's well being as they came here after so many years ...so dadi wanted them to join pooja, as kabir is so sweet so he agreed ...but the problem is how to mend vansh's mind as they all know he dont believe in god ....

so , dadi went to vansh's room ...she informed him about pooja but vansh denied by saying dadi plz you know na i dont believe in your god ...and i dont have time for your so called pooja , and most important ....i am having my very important meeting tomorrow morning.....and i am here in india for meeting not for your so called pooja .......

dadi was about to say something when "vansh said , dadi plz in a requesting tone ...

as dadi loves him the most so she could not denied him ....

okk , vansh as you say "said dadi, and goes away from his room before saying ....good night take care and kissed on his forehead ......

vansh smiles and goes to his bed ...when he closed his eyes he remembers today's incident , and his meeting with riddhima ....a big smile crept on his lips ...even he had not any idea ...why is he smiling like this ....after that he fell asleep .....

here, riddhima had her food after that she takes her medicine and goes to her bed thinking about vansh ,his behaviour their childhood and incident of their past life ....thinking all this she drifted in a deep slumber....

here, kabir was lost in riddhima's thought , their encounter..,.thinking about her he also fell asleep....

next morning

when riddhima got up ...after getting freshan up ,she went downstairs and saw everyone were busy in doing preparation , dadi and uma were doing preparation for pooja while some servents were busy in decorting mansion while some were busy in making dishes.... as dadi ordered them to make chappan bhog (56 food items ).....

and for her relief there were no one as everyone were sleeping to their respective rooms except siya she was instructing servants ...,...

riddhima goes to them and wishes them good morning and they wishes her back ...dadi, aunty.....i want to help you in preparation. ....

yes riddhima ..bring some flowers from garden ....."dadi said,

ok dadi....and she left for garden....