chapter -44

next day

vansh got up early morning later he went in riddhima's room for getting  her glimpse before leaving for Hyderabad...after that taking his mom's and dadi's blessings he left for Hyderabad...

after one hour ...
riddhima wakes up as she was completely recovered so she decided to go to her college because she missed so many lectures from last few days and her exams are coming so she decides to attend her classes....she goes in her washroom after getting freshan up , she comes towards hall and takes uma's permission.... first uma denied but later she agreed ...

it was 3 pm  when riddhima reaches at vr mansion thats when her eyes fell on two unknown faces ...she was so confused ... because both faces were unfamiliar to her but they were talking with uma like they knew uma from very long time ,...but from many years she had not seen them here so she was confused....she was thinking all that when uma calls her and says...

riddhima come here ...i was waiting for you...today you got late ..is everything fine ??....

yes , aunty everthing is fine don't worry riddhima says going towards her....

here , when she was going towards uma a man comes in between and hugs her by saying ....i missed you beta , i searched everywhere but couldn't find you ....i m so happy today because i got back my daughter....look rekha our daughter is looking very preety ...

here riddhima was so shocked to react , somehow she frees herself from that hug and goes towards uma ignoring that man...

here uma understood that riddhima is confused so she says...

riddhima , they were waiting for you ..i know you don't know anything about them but they know you ....he was your father's best frnd and when they came to know about you they immidietly came here to meet you ....you know they love you so much ....

before riddhima could say anything a lady cutted her and said...

i know beta everthing is so sudden thats why you are confused but trust us we love you so much ....we searched you everywhere but someone had told us that you also got died in that attack but see today we found our daughter ....

riddhima was so shocked so she kept silent and moved towards her room...while uma says..

don't worry she will understand soon....and now have something as your wish has completed ...saying this she asks disuza to bring some snacks ....

so , rekha where were you ??..i mean after shasank's death i never saw you ...

(that lady's name is rekha )
and that man's name is prabhat )...

rekha : prabhat was so heartbroken after shasank bhai's death and when we got to know about riddhima he got an attack later doctor advised me to keep him away from everything so we shifted to london ...

prabhat : you know uma ji till now i was blaming myself for not able to save riddhima's life ...i was so guilty that i couldn't fullfill my promise which i had made with shasank but i think now i can fullfill his last wish ....

when he was saying all this uma gets a call in between and excuses herself later she comes and says ...

i want you both to live here for somedays , its a request and with this you can built a good bonding with riddhima ...

rekha imidietly agreed to her and said...

yes , i want my daughter and i can do anything for getting her love...