𝗢𝘂𝗿 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲

❁ ════ ❃• •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

The blonde woke up with a soft sigh, his eyes roaming the room to then stop on the figure of an alpha he knew too well "joon?" He softly called for the man who offered a small sad smile "hi jimin" named man frowned and with help of Namjoon sat up on his hospital bed "I um... I asked for the nurse to move jun-seo to the nursery" with now his eyes adjusted to the white light of the room he nodded focusing on the brown haired man with red puffy eyes.

"Namjoon? Where's Han-woo?" The sound of the name had the brunette pressing together his lips as fresh tears welled up in his eyes "ji-" Clearing his throat and continuing to speak "jimin he... he got into a car accident" but the blonde omega didn't seem to react at all.

"W-what?" Quivering voice spoke after a long silence and Namjoon broke down "H-Han-woo he- he was involved in a car accident and- jimin" he sobbed out even though he was trying to be strong for the blonde who seemed to have gone numb.

A few days later the same two man sat together while in the distance the cries of the youngers child could be heard "please just take him Namjoon" jimins small voice pleaded as his teary eyes looked up at the brunette "I won't do that jimin you can do it you are strong enough" but the omega rapidly shook his head "i- I can't do these without him!" He sobbed out while namjoons own eyes again filled with tears and a shaky arm wrapped around the youngers shoulders pulling him into a hug "yes you can" he tried soothing while keeping close the quivering body of the petite omega "I-" his sobs barely letting him speak. Namjoon clenched his jaw doing his best to suppress the emotions so he could be there for jimin.

-6 years later-

"Mommy!! Mommy!!" At the sudden shouting and jumping on his bed the boy managed to make his mom wake up with a small gasp followed by an annoyed groan "mommy wants to sleep more" but the little boy only pouted as he layed his small form beside his blonde parent "mommy you need to wake up, uncle joon will soon be here!" And after a little while jimin popped open an eye to look at his son "really?" Now opening both eyes as he pulled the infant close to himself "mhm, we need to eat breakfast already so we can finish packing!" His kids enthusiasm had the omega smiling and rolling over pulling his son with him while wrapping him in a tight hug.

"My my we can't leave without eating can't we?" And the boy shook his head with a wide grin and jimin took a deep breath "alright, what does my little baby want to eat?"

And after long thinking of his child they got up and jimin went straight to the kitchen starting to cook breakfast. at the sound of the door bell the blonde man was pulled from his thoughts as he glanced at the stairs "jun-seo! Can you get the door? It must be Namjoon" calling for his son who happily abliged and ran down the stairs and straight to the door "uncle joon!!" As soon as he had opened the door the boy was throwing himself to the brown haired alpha who widely smiled at him "hi buddy" hugging back the boy who wrapped his short arms around Namjoons waist and to where he could reach "Where's your mom?" Stepping inside the house when the boy pulled away "he is in the kitchen!" Excitedly looking at the older making namjoon fondly look at him knowing that if the pup had a tail it would be wiggling around showing more his excitement for today.